My info on Ascension from playing the map

iseeuat100yds

Could you put the video somewhere where it won't be shot down by activision?

He probably doesn't have access to it. And, it'll probably be posted by CALLOFDUTY themselves on YouTube when the commercial airs.

nice call. I wish i could see it, but its probably not completed yet. They had the idea for this song that they were going to write for the commercial, not a metal song, but a laughable song about the heros. Im sure that takes a long time to organize. Ill keep all you posted, ill try to get in touch with my mom's friend (lol) about its release.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for posting your story! i believe it. And i'm sure you don't, but do you have any pictures or vids of actual gameplay of the map?

sorry but i dont, we had alot of work to do and frankly i was having too much fun playing that i didnt think of taking any pictures

Edit: About the commercial, it was going to be used to promote a new call of duty website, but that website's release was pushed back....a year. But a shorter version of the commercial that doesnt reveal too much info about the site will come out soon.