Your strategy?

I'm sure you guys play more than anybody, so I want to check my attack plan against what you've come up with.

Solo: Stay in the 1st room until I have 3000 points, head upstairs and buy MP40. Wait until I have 5000 points, then head to the stage, turn on power, and buy 'nog. When mp40 runs low on ammo, replace pistol with M16. Save 5000 points, pap to skullcrusher. Use all extra points on box until 3rd wave of dogs, hopefully getting zeuscannon. After 3rd dogs, open all other doors on the map, now walk around the map counter-clockwise, juking zombies until max spawn. Then turn around and unload a clip (skullcrusher), turn around and keep walking/juking new zombies. Buy quick revive and speed cola and leisure, one spin on the box every time I pass it until I get Thundergun and monkey bombs.

By the late 20's, I will have to buy more ammo for the skullcrusher every time I pass it on the wall (which is why I use it, refreshing ammo). When walking forward, I keep the Zeus Cannon out (prevent getting trapped) and unload a clip or 2 (if I have speed cola) when I turn around at certain points (when I can't get stuck), repeat until the end of the round. At the start of a new round, I usually like to teleport to pap room, so I get a max spawn in the theater (shoot maybe 2 grenades from launcher on skullcrusher), and wait for them to rush into the lobby after me. Then go back to counterclockwise pattern.

Max round: 35

Online: Stay in the 1st room until dogs or someone else opens the 1st door. Buy nothing except door open until power on, then buy bowie knife (round 5 or 6). Knife only until round 10 (or 11, depending on team), buy nog at 1st opportunity. Rounds 8-9 are spent exclusively on box, hoping for thundergun/monkey bombs, round 10 replace pistol with m16. After 3rd dogs, same pattern as single player, works best when group is either at exact opposite sides of the map moving at roughly the same rate, or if everyone is together (1 guy watching front, 3 firing behind).

Max round: 27

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the Bowie Knife idea on the online strategy, would make a lot of points in those early rounds :)

My general (terrible) strategy for solo is:

Stay in first room until the end of round 3 using nothing but the M1911 (only shoot on round 3, knife for rounds 1-2) and at the end of round 3 (or when you have one zombie left) open up all the way to the MP40 and camp in the room until dogs come. Open up to the stage, buy Claymores and camp there until either you get the teddy bear (depending on initial box spawn) or start to get overrun by the zombies. Then, turn on power and run around the rooms already opened until you either desperately need the box or until 3rd dog wave (must have bought Juggernog by this point) and then open up everything else and run counterclockwise around the map. At this point the strategy becomes almost identical to yours.

My online strategy... well I don't have one because Kino players are usually MW2 noobs who have no idea what they're doing. :evil:

SOLO: stay in lobby till half way through round 4, then retreat up stairs racking up points on my way to the stage, leaving the alley closed. If the box is en'route i will hit it once (im a tight ass in early, i payed 950 for the box im gonna 950 points out of that gun regardles) take watever it gives me, if not m16 of the wall. turn on power, link teleporter, cut a lap mopping up rest of round 4 zombies with knife.

If dogs next, stand and deliver!

If zombies, go up in teleporter and lob grenades. buy now you should have enough for juggers.

get juggers + QRevive then ill do laps on the stage bunchin up the zombies then unload into the bunch 4 max points.

once handgun empty hit the box (pray for thunder cannon) if not take wat it give me and repeat what i have been doing untill about round 15-16 (you should have about 20000 by then)

At the end of round 15-16 leave a crawler and go get all perks, and hit that box for the thunder cannon (if your prayers wernt answerd earlier) and m16 for the other weapon.

Instead of doing laps on the stage ill starts doing laps of the entire map thunder cannon when looking and moving foward m16 when i turn around to pick a few off. Once m16 empty ill PaP it, but ill try not to Pap the thunder cannon untill i absoultly have to. One they stop spawning ill start doing laps of the stage again bunchin them up for max points.

Repeat untill dead! And start every round in teleporter.

MULIT-PLAYER: Dont PaP till round +20

I find out what stradgey the othes want to use untill the power is on.

Once on straight for the Bowie then juggers, then smash the box (ill spend all my cash till i get wat i want in the early rounds). I either want ray-gun or thunder-cannon and monkeys. M16 of the wall will be my other weapon.

Now ill save for all the perks besides, sleight of hand. Next ill start cutting laps with my m16 saving all my points 4, traps, turrents and PaP.

REPEAT till dead or ragequit cause of muppets!

Or if i got a good team we will camp in the lobby at the top of the stairs doing the monkey bomb glitch(taking in turns throwing monkeys, then taking in turns throwing a grenade at the m14 picking up new monkeys and repeating). more than one player can make a monkey of the same grenade so, theretically you sould have a almost endless supply of monkeys if you all work together

P.S. soryy about the spelling, im a tradie not a academic.

a bit of a disclaimer on that: it works best when the dogs come at round 6. If they come at 4/5, you might not have enough to get through the door (especially if the box is in the 1st half of the level, your teammates won't be opening doors). So if dogs come and you haven't gotten it yet, its not a bad idea to invest in the mp40.

Not all bad, since rounds 4/5 would have fewer zombies than round 6 anyway. Since the bowie knife will give you twice the points for each kill until you can't use it anymore, just 7 or so additional kills will have paid for the gun (and you can continue to get knife kills until round 14 if you just shoot the zombies once or twice before hand, gas zombies go down with 1 bowie knife until round 13 instead of 10).

I did not know stinkers are knifable untill 13, good to know.

I posted this in another thread so forgive me if you've already read this:

Myself and two friends play regulary and we used to play the running strategy, doing ok with it. When we met a guy who introduced us to a new strategy . . . I imagine you guys are familiar with some of it at least.

Someone in this thread made mention to hoarding zombies on the stage and then taking them through traps on solo. We did this in 3 different rooms I was on the stage, one guy in the speedcola/mp-40 room and our third was in the lobby.

What happened was:

~ 1/3 the hoard per person

~ more room to work

~ a teamate one room away if any problems occur (downs)

We would just announce the leaving of a room and run the hoard through a trap IF we lost it, in any given room. Usually the best idea is to run through the alley, turning on the fire trap (in between lobby and alley). This is because noone is on that half of the map and it is completely open. Returning to a safe "hoarding" spot.

At times the lobby guy would come to the stage and have a second "hoarding" up and down the stage stairs (front of stage) This is while I was hoarding on the stage. I believe this means a 4-player version is possible.

We were completely sperate from eachother from about 12-15 to our demise at 36 (which was a gong show of dumb behaviour)

I really want to explore this more with good team players. . . as our first attempt was a success.

aegisknight:

you mentioned that bottle necks would be an issue, you are absolutly right about that. I had to change my whole idea of how to play, what I mean is that I wasn't killing zombies anymore, I was "hoarding" them. I found it to be safer on the stage by myself, running in circles than doing laps around the map. The onl

the best strategy in the game is the following; the more players better though, if they play well and dont jerk off everywhere

you stay in the first room for at least 5 rounds using 4-8 bullets on every zombie depending the level, just to wound them, then knife, and i get out of the first room with like 5000 already..

then go all the way round in the alley and dont open that last door infront of the double tap machine

onecan get the window, probably the one with the worst guns, and the other 1-2-3 stay close to the brickwall besides the stairs and if you have rpk or hk which i love, you can get so many headshots if youre good at aiming, they all come at the same place though

keep getting a crawler at the end of rounds unless you got max ammo in that round.. and upgrade and get better guns and try for the monkey bomb, if you got a thundergun and the monkey bombs, damn use the thunder when they all around the bomb its mental.. ;)

man-kav, what is the highest round you have gotten to with that strategy?

bud, I've gotten to round 32 just running around the stage, but it still has bottlenecks (namely on the side closest to the speed cola room.)

If you run around the map, you do the whole "grouping" thing; only pick off a few zombies at a time, and then start running. Or walking, since you don't want to get too far from the pack. But you pick certain spots to turn around and unload, places where you can easily juke zombies coming from your front (my places are the stage, alley, lobby, stairs (also lobby), and the square room with the portraits.

oh i got to 36 in the alley then my connection lost.. grr..

i like runnin too sometimes but when you play on thenetwork they just dont know how ta play well and use the pap all at the same time and all you know uts frustrating

so when then dont know anything bout damn strategy we all run round and itscool but i dont get very far like dat

aegisknight:

I hear you on that bottle neck spot, it caught me. I found that making 5-10 crawlers (with a ray gun) reduces the hoard by a lot. As you hoard them the crawlers will eventually end up in a tight group in the center of the stage so you dont trip over them.

were you playing solo when you were doing this?

I found WAY less zombies because we split up; and rounds 25-35 felt like 15-25.

I am on XBOX and it would be great to play with strategic players who wouldn't mind giving this a shot. I've only tried it once, but it seems more managable.

I was solo doing that, I've got to the upper 20's on LIVE with people who know how to play using a similar (but not quite the same) strategy.

I think that if you have 4 players, it would be easiest to split into 2 pairs and do the same thing, moving roughly at the same rate but at opposite ends. This is because one person can always look forward while the other shoots back, and if one person is ever downed, the horde will continue to chase after the survivor and the second team can catch up to revive the downed teammate (if you move quick, you might also be able to catch each other's powerups).

You get the maximum spawn somewhere around round 10, I haven't figured out exactly where yet. But the important thing is that only so many zombies will have spawned at any one point; if you don't keep killing, no more will keep coming. Knowing that, its a good idea to always move forward at a pace just ahead of the zombie group, don't always be firing. Kill a bunch, then start moving again until you're reasonably sure the spawning has stopped (this way you won't get hit from behind). The most dangerous spots (I have found) are the first room you open if you choose to go upstairs, and the metal steps near the stage leading to the lobby. So to avoid getting pincer attacked, the best spots to turn around and shoot are

1. The Lobby. Firing from the pad down the hall leading into the alley. Don't fire once you leave the pad, continuing to kill zombies once you start going up the stairs means more are going to spawn behind you and catch you in the bottleneck I mentioned already.

2. Dressing Room. Stop at the 90 degree turn leading to the stage, fire at the straight row coming from the Speed Cola room. This is the easiest point, because it leads to the stage which is an easy place to juke

3. The Alley. Once you go down the stairs AND pass the metal fence (near the AK74), turn and firing at the pile coming from the stage direction leaves you a nice straight line and plenty of room to move if any come from behind.

But probably more importantly than that, there are 3 places NOT to turn and shoot:

1. The Lobby Stairs: Once you stop firing from the pad, remember that the room at the top of the stairs is a dangerous bottleneck. If you turn around to keep shooting from the lobby stairs, you're risking more zombies spawning in that room, making it easy to trap you and your team.

2. The Stage: This one is more tricky: you'd think that this would be a great place because of the wide open space to move, and the nice row of zombies coming at you from the dressing room. Not so; killing zombies on the stage is extremely dangerous because it leads to the other bottleneck: the metal stairs. They aren't wide, there are small doorways, and its easy to get stuck on your teammate, let alone spawning zombies. Shooting at the stage means you're more likely to get resistance here, which you don't want.

3. Between Stage and Alley: At the top of those already troublesome metal stairs, there's another short hall giving you a clear sight at the zombies coming up from the stairs. Again, the metal stairs leading down to the alley will start to see traffic from spawning enemies if you stop here, so don't. Just keep moving into the alley.

Also, it works best if the groups stop at the same time. This means that you're going to want to slow down if your teammate has a long run and you have a short one, but they are fairly equidistant so that shouldn't be a huge problem.

Actually, I'm getting inspired to make a map and guide of this

Solo-Get some friends

If you dont want to read this wall of text for a good strat, I will sumarize it in a sentence below.

Online-First room until round 4 (Usually when I run out of ammo) then open the first downstairs door. Do not buy a gun until you open the downstairs door, if you are out of ammo at rd 3 just ask for help/use grenades. This strategy requires 3-4 people. Enter the room, and two people turn around and face doorway (after purchasing the SMG on the wall to your right). This allows the zombies to make a pretty uniform line in order to get max headshots. The other two (or one) people watch the two windows on either side of the room. These people stab as much as possible for max points. The windows get light every now and then, so window watchers can run to the middle and help with the hoarde.

DO NOT TRY TO HOARD POINTS. If you get an instakill and decide to go run around to get all of the kills, I will not save you when you go down. If you ran for a powerup and died, it is because you are bad, not because no one will save you. Dont go stand infront of the theater doors to get the kills first because you will be flanked and I wont save you. THis will lead to you quitting and me having to find a new partner.

As soon as the middle starts getting over run (or window if you only have 1 window watcher) The hallway watchers yell run and everyone goes out the back door. This is usually around round 8 or nine. If the box is in the alley, it is possible to hold it down for a round this early on, so people can get a good weapon.

MOST IMPORTANT INFO- DO NOT RAPE THE BOX. hit the box once. I promise you will get a useable weapon. At round 8 or nine, the only thing you will pull that absolutely wont work as it is, is the Ballistic knife, and the crossbow. You dont need a ray gun, you dont need a thundergun, you dont need an HK, ect. You need a gun from the box, be it the python (another lower tier, but it works) or the RPK (Best non pap'd IMO) you just need to grab a decent gun.

Now you have made it the back way to the theater. Do not turn on power, and do not open doors. If the box was not in the alley, or on the stage, buy the m16. 3 people walk straight forward, stop, and turn around near the back side of the stage. If m16 is the "right side" STAY ON THE RIGHT SIDE. One person (the fourth, or third if you are shorthanded) will watch the window in the back. If your teammate tries to go on the left side, they wil be overrun and the window watcher will be flanked. Besides the back window, all zombies will come from straight ahead through the doorway, and window right next to it. Stay towards the back and they will come straight for you.

THis next part is dependant on skill. If you have a bad team, it would be wise to get the power on before the next dog round. If your team is decent, and you can survive dogs II without Juggernaut, find a corner or run around, just stay on the stage and dont open anything. This spot is relatively easy to hold down until you have 20k points or so, if your team isnt horrible. If you didnt turn the power on, stay in this formation until you are getting over run. Only then should you turn on the power and get juggernaut. If you already turned on the power, here is the end part of my strategy.

Link the teleporter every single round, keep a crawler to do so if you need to. In later rounds, you will need to link it mid round. Even though you will be in the PAP room, it is not worth the points to upgrade until level 16 or so, unless you are out of ammo in your ray gun or thundergun. You get far mroe points with regular ammo than you do with PAP ammo in the earlier rounds, and it simply isnt worth 5k to lessen your overall points.

Sit in the teleporter until you are swarmed by zombies (usually when someone starts getting hit). Travel to PAP room, throw as many nades as possible down into the theater before you travel again Do not shoot bullets. Grenades are 250, you cant buy bullets (for good weapons). once you do, head upstairs, and make the opposite lap that you entered the theater with. This will involve opening all the doors, so if you raped the box, or upgraded both of your guns, you will be broke, stuck, and I will let you die.

Make your way back to the stage, looking forward always so you dont get trapped. They WILL be in the dressing room and the WILL be crawling on the stage. DOnt back into them and die. Repeat until round 15 or 16, then make a crawler and find the box. your team needs atleast a ray gun, and a thundergun. If you plan on making it far, monkey bombs, ballistic knife (pap'd), and crossbow (pap'd) are necessary.

These later rounds are where it comes in handy to not have raped the box on round 4-5-6-7-8. I will gurantee that you WILL go down. At some point you will be swarmed, and not be able to escape. If you listened to this strategy, even if you die you have more than enough money to go buy every perk you want+box+PAP. If you upgraded your hk and ray gun on round 6, you are broke, and will go down everytime anyone revives you. You might as well leave now.

That is prety much the remainder of the game. By round 25-30 you will be hitting the teleporter 3 times a round, having to link it during your laps. For the dogs, everyone stay on the stage, and run in the same circle. Turn on the turret, and it destroys them. You will have to hit the turret multiple times, so dont hit it and then run away. THat will cause dogs to chase you away from the turret and not get killed.

In a nutshell: DOnt play rounds 1-15 under the impression that you will die at round 15. If you plan ahead to the earlier rounds, making it past 30 is simple. If you try to have a PAPd thundergun at round 9, you will never make it far.

Again, sorry for the wall of text, but it is a strategy, and Id only imagine the people against reading it............shouldnt be in this thread in the first place. :) I also know that the majority of people I play with ONLY go upstairs, and wouldnt even consider going down, so if you are one of them, dont flame my strategy until you try it. I promise it works.

Happy zombie killing

XBL:Killa303Cam

Why do you need such a lock-step for the first 10 rounds? Those are the easy ones, and the ones with the least points to be had.

I think trying so hard to keep everyone in line would just frustrate most teammates (I would play along, but I wouldn't enjoy it), and you're surprisingly light on strategy after round 15, which is when things really start getting interesting.

Not saying it isn't a fine plan, with a team who is in sync I think it could be executed beautifully, but with most people I think its a good idea to get to juggernog as quick as possible

Why do you need such a lock-step for the first 10 rounds? Those are the easy ones, and the ones with the least points to be had.

I think trying so hard to keep everyone in line would just frustrate most teammates (I would play along, but I wouldn't enjoy it), and you're surprisingly light on strategy after round 15, which is when things really start getting interesting.

Not saying it isn't a fine plan, with a team who is in sync I think it could be executed beautifully, but with most people I think its a good idea to get to juggernog as quick as possible

Right, my plan is for experienced players, who can use strategy. if you are a noob, just run around and get juggernaut. Im sure it will end up being lots of "fun." I like to get points so I dont have to start over every 15 rounds. Strategies are for those who enjoy mastering and progressing in games.

And PS: What is frustrating about having zombiesl ine up so you can shoot them in the head and save ammo?> I have never run across someone who is against headshots, SO I am interested to hear your strategy. After round 15 I do the same thing for 20 rounds....I dont know what you wanted me to add.

Ok, I just got to 39 and simply got tired and sloppy, so I finally went down. But here's a detailed write-up of how to be basically invincible. This works for solo, I hate lock-step strategy for the first 10 rounds online so just go with the flow of the group you are with.

Knife only until you have 3,000 points or the end of Round 3 (depending on your confidence). Run upstairs, open the first 2 doors, and buy the MP40. Keep killing until you have another 5,500 (if you're really good/lucky, this can be done before the end of round 5. If not, no real loss). Open the next 2 doors, turn on the power, buy the bowie knife.

Knife only until end of Round 9, buying Juggernog and quick revive (in that order) at first opportunity. Play the hell out of the box until you get Thundergun or RPK, switch your secondary for it. DO NOT be happy with the Raygun, HK12, or any other gun. Replace your MP40 with a superior assault rifle, but make sure you get one of those two.

If you get the Thundergun before round 10, save up 5,000 points and Pack-a-Punch it right away. If not, keep your RPK (I don't think I've ever gotten to round 10 without either one) and proceed.

At Round 10, open all doors on the map and buy doubletap (more on this later). Continue just killing according to whim until round 13, when it turns serious.

From this point on, there are exactly 6 places to turn and shoot, otherwise calmly walk forward. Here is a very crudely drawn map:

Make sure the teleporter is ready to go at a moment's notice at all times. This is mainly so you don't forget it later; teleport at the beginning of each round (except dogs) and let the zombies group together in the theater. Don't throw grenades at them until at least round 25, because having crawlers around during the grind only gums up your running paths.

After teleporting, you begin each round on the pad (point 1). Fire at the incoming wave directly down the hall as soon as you see them using your non-RPK/Zeus Cannon, when they start coming close move to point 2, which is the stairs on your left. Turn around midway up the stairs and unload again with your assault rifle, only 1 clip.

Switch to the RPK/Cannon, and sprint passed the box spawn point, but only walk after the threshold of the door (unless you need to juke spawning zombies). Walk through the two rooms, ignoring zombies behind, and blasting through anything that gets directly in your way (I cannot recall needing to blast through more than two zombies in all my rounds combined, since nearly all new zombies will have spawned in the lobby if you only fire back from points 1 and 2).

Continue walking to point 3, which is just inside the door to the dressingroom (so there is room to move sideways and back if you need to) and switch back to your assault rifle. Fire 2 or 3 (depending on your confidence, and doubletap is a must to make sure you get out with time to spare) magazines of your assault rifle into the group. Walk backwards while doing this, but never all the way back and make sure you only fire on the zombies until they get to the threshold of the door. There are spawn points behind you, and since this is probably the longest you will be still it is a good idea to make sure you have more than one escape route (meaning able to run to the front of the divider and around the other side of it). If you try to wait too long, there are multiple spawn points at your back, and you will get trapped. This is where I lost two of my Revives and where I finally died.

Switch back to your cannon, walk across the stage, up the stairs, through the room, and into the alley. The first firing spot is at the gate to the metal fence (point 4), where you unload a magazine or two at the stream coming down from the stairs you came from. As they approach, fall back to point 5, which is between the dumpster and the box spawn point, and fire one magazine at the wave now coming through the gate.

Switch back to the cannon, and this time run to point 6, which is technically in the lobby. From point 6, you can see the pad (if you turn left), and a clear path to the swarm flooding into the room you just came from. Switch back to the assault rifle, and dump another magazine into the pile of flesh. After exactly one magazine, run back to the pad and start the whole thing over.

Once you have all four perks, your #1 priority is to make sure you have the zeus cannon. The RPK and its upgraded version will tear through anything in your path (provided you have it doubletapped) for a while, but not forever. The zeus cannon will never fail to give you an escape route. At the end of each round, make a crawler and spin the box until you get what you need. Monkey bombs are basically worthless, because by the time you think to use them it will already be too late.

Doubletap is vital because it means that you can unload more lead onto your enemies in a shorter time, and in the very late rounds this makes all the difference. You WILL start to get bored, and unless you burn through ammo, you're going to start taking stupid risks.

The points of the map that use exactly one magazine (points 2, 5, and 6) cannot be safely done without doubletap, because you're always going to want to push the boundaries of your magazine and eventually you will be caught off-guard by someone spawning in an odd position.

Assault Rifle: I just used whatever the box gave me until I got my cannon (including shotguns and whatever during the early rounds, it doesn't matter all that much if you stick to the route). Later, I used the Skullcrusher, and purchased ammo every time I passed it on the route. I don't see any way to get through this without an upgraded wall gun, because I would go several rounds at a time without a max ammo powerup. Don't rely on powerups unless you absolutely have to.

Nuke: never pick it up. It screws up the spawn points of all the zombies. If you do accidentally pick it up, run to the teleporter and go up immediately. Then act as if the round is starting over again.

Max Ammo: worth getting, but not necessarily a deal breaker. If you're running low on ammo and you see it, you can blast through with your zeus cannon or ignore it. You're going to be much more tempted if you're using the RPK and ammo is starting to run low, but its very risky.

Fire Sale: Totally not worth it. Your loadout shouldn't change at all after round 25 to begin with.

Double Points: Not a bad one to go for, its always a good idea to run a buffer. I typically got about 5,300 points per lap, which was enough to replenish ammo with 800 to spare, but sometimes you won't be so lucky. Keep in mind to always keep enough in reserve to buy up all the perks again (8000 points, I think) and an ammo refill.

Claymores: Pointless, but don't really have a drawback either.

Why not to run up the middle:

Running up the middle is common for most routes I've seen, the reason not to do it is simply that there are too many spawn points around it. Zombies are going to spawn at any place you start killing, and the primary advantage of going up the middle is that it gives a nice open shot at a big row. But there are spawns on either side, and several directly behind you, so it is simply not a necessary risk.

Good luck and happy hunting.

I used to agree with you, but what I've found is that when you fire off the magazines like I outlined with double-tap, if you go up the left staircase the zombies that spawn in the room at the top of the stairs will have already reached the lobby. This means you don't have to try to dodge them in that room itself, where there is significantly less room to move around, and can just juke them on your way through instead of wasting cannon ammo.

I rarely play solo on this map (mostly I do just for easter egg hunting).

But when I do play Solo: I go knife only on the first 2 rounds, if I don't get a max ammo by round 4, I'll buy an M14. I'll go headshot only until round 5. Then I rush to the MP40 room, buy the MP40, and camp there until after the hellhound round. Then I'll go to the theatre. When I get underwhelmed by the Untoten, I'll turn on the power, find the box, and just let things take their own course.

Quad Run: We all wait until round 5. Like in Solo, we will wait until the hellhounds are gone to proceed. After this, we usually just defend the theatre. Until say round 14 or so. Then we buy claymores, get our weapons PAP'ed, and camp in the room with all the black letters. 1 guards a window, another guards the other, and the other 2 guard the stairs. Of course, this means that the door to the theatre from here is still closed.

I play never solo, its so booring, and a online match is never the same.

I got some things that i always do is keep the m1911 handgun and upgrade it and second i take always the mp40.

Normally i gonna run circles behind the turret on the theater u guys know hopefully what i mean.

With the mp40 i gonna shoot the zombies a lot to get the points, not specialty to get them killed.

After the power is on i run for the jug, without jug i get always get down because i jump alot over the zombies and get fast revive because i'm always the last guy that is not down(most time) :oops::oops::oops:

and than i get the fast reload, double tap is not necessary but if i have points enough and my teammates has open the doors i always get it.

Normally i around round 25 without any good tactic or something.

I never met a player that is to enable to do a good tactic with me and get high round.

My friend messed always the tactic to take risk to take some instant kill thats is in the middle of a zombie group or something.

Ones i did with a friend camping in the ally and we get round 27 and die because a stupid action but u don't hold it longer than around round 32 there because the zombies get to strong.

Gretz magt

I rarely play Solo. Ha.

Online: Everyone stays at their own windows doing their own thing and saving up their points. And once the dogs come, the richest opens the downstairs door and everyone buys the MPL. I hear though that on round 3 unless you can see the box in the downstairs room, if you open the top door the box is always in there. IDK. Anywho, you fight off the dogs with the MPL and then you're good. Keep your MPL to get points. Now usually you can take turns for this, but two stay in the 'Fire Pit' room to save a crawler while the other two watch the front and fight off any zombies that come their way.

Once everyone has enough, you travel through upstairs and go to the Stage. Hopefully you'll see the box along the way. Once on the Stage, you camp there with one person on the back window and everyone else watching the front; rotating each round to save from boredom. Zombies come single file and it's good. Dogs, ya-da-da. Once everyone has lots of money, and if you were lucky enough to find the box, you hit the power, link the teleporter, and go camp in the Fire Pit room.

And so the fight gets campy there. :3

SOLO-

1.stay in the first room until i'm overrun

2.go upstairs. buy PM-63. stay in there until overrun.

3.open next door. buy MP 40. sometimes also stakeout. stay until 4000+ points.

4.open next two doors, turn on power. buy Juggernog. Link teleporter.

5.next round, take the teleporter when im overrun. Run laps.

6.continue:D

ROUND 27 SOLO ON THIS STRATEGY

MULTIPLAYER-

1.DONT. STEAL. MY. KILLS.

2.Open the doors they want.

3.If i dont like my team, i will take the teleporter. without them.

ROUND 23 4 PLAYERS ON THIS STRATEGY