• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok guys today i craped my pants XD

i was playing on verruckt with my friend

we where around round 5 or something

then i opened the door and we left a crawler so we could rebuild the windows

so now was in the room where u can buy the thompson

i just walked next to the wall on my way to the next door when

i suddey hear a woman screaning very loud.

i just froze for 5 seconds.

after this happend im never gonna be in the thompon room

when there are no zomibes around,.

NEVER XD

if this is already figured out then please vdont flame me

PS; srry bad english

'5. There are 6 weapons when PAP'd become 115 weapons.

a) G11 becomes G115 Generator (hmm being 6 generators on map)

B) MP5K becomes the MP115 Kollider

c) HK21 becomes the H115 Oscillator

d) RPK becomes the R115 Resonator

e) Dragunov becomes the D115 Dissassembler

f) L9186 (i think) becomes the L115 Isolator.'

what if we had too shoot 1 power box with each upgraded ' 115 ' guns? thoughts?

maybe in a special order to...

hmm that could be but whats the order!

maybe the first letters of the second words need to spell out something...

so far i can't find anything, maybe if there's any 115 guns in WaW then we can figure it out.

the scream.... if go into the power room in Kino you'll see blue barrels with a face in them , right? but there is one that is broken, so that means one of them escaped. and i think the guy that screams is that guy who escaped from the barrel or something. but this is all THEORY, i do not have any proof . :?: :?: :?: :?:

ok new theory, maybe the first letter of the second word on each 115 gun, each Capital letter of every message inscribed on the wall need to spell something and whichever one of the letters from the gun names comes first, thats the first gun you need to fire at a power box, repeat, with the second one and just keep going.

Numerous Pack-a-Punched weapons make references to Element 115. These are: the G115 Compressor, the B115 Accelerator, the G115 Generator, the MP115 Kollider, the H115 Oscillator, the R115 Resonator, the D115 Disassembler, and the L115 Isolator.

So We have these letters: C, A, G, K, O, R, D, I.

Rambo it's time to get to work. I suck at word unscrambling.

'5. There are 6 weapons when PAP'd become 115 weapons.

a) G11 becomes G115 Generator (hmm being 6 generators on map)

B) MP5K becomes the MP115 Kollider

c) HK21 becomes the H115 Oscillator

d) RPK becomes the R115 Resonator

e) Dragunov becomes the D115 Dissassembler

f) L9186 (i think) becomes the L115 Isolator.'

what if we had too shoot 1 power box with each upgraded ' 115 ' guns? thoughts?

I thought it would be good to look into the names of these guns which may help us out with the remaining puzzle (if there is one).

1) G115 Generator: A generator is something that turns mechanical energy into electrical energy to serve as a power source for other machines (most of us know this already).

2) MP115 Kollider: Kollider is German for Collider. A collider forces two beams of particles to collide head on.

3) H115 Oscillator: An oscillator is a circuit or instrument for producing an alternating current or voltage of a required frequency. Also defined as a generator that produces sonic oscillations.

4) R115 Resonator: A resonator is an electrical circuit that combines capacitance and inductance in such a way that a periodic electric oscillation will reach maximum amplitude

5) D115 Disassembler: A disassembler is a computer program that translates machine code into assembly language.

6) L115 Isolator: An isolator is something that can set apart (a component, circuit or system) from a source of electricity.

I don't know if this will help, but I thought I would add it anyways, since I haven't seen anyone define these yet.

By the way...it is my first post, so be easy on me

Baron

"I'm not a role model... Just because I dunk a basketball doesn't mean I should raise your kids."

- Charles Barkley -

Possible Breakthrough, Maybe we need to rewire each of the powerboxes, BUT WHATS THE DAMN ORDER!!!

you know what has anyone ever thought the pictures have something to do with it? or the knocking and when you throw a monkey near the knocking the guy says ooohhh monkey!

two theories:

1. the blacked out image is really just an outline of one of the developers.

2. the blacked out image really is the knocking guy and he blacked out his image because maybe he was hiding from richtofen, maybe he had a daughter and was protecting her, what i mean by that is when in the kino opening cutscene richtofen says "where did that little girl disappear to?", It couldn't be referencing Samantha becuase she dissapeared long before kino and if he was referencing her, he would've said samantha. So maybe by blacking out his own image he was trying to hide the fact that he was there. and he must've known richtofen before kino becuase if he didn't then how would he had know what the monkey sounds like.

anyway just the theory. We should play sometimes to test some of these.

GT: Vodstok.

tell me your from here or I'll delete you.