Bug List for Treyarch Thread

- Glitch5

THE WORST OF ALL

Whilst holding square, the game will just stop you pressing it.

What I mean is, say you hold square and the window starts to rebuild.

All of a sudden, it stops. You haven't released square, the game just thinks you have.

So you have to let go and hold square again.

VERY ANNOYING in the later rounds, I promise!

Did you bring up the Leaderboards when you were boarding? Because that will stop the boarding process until you press the button again.

No AC frog...

I didn't bring up the leaderboards...

It is a glitch, as I said....

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What glitch are you taking about? Do you have a link to a youtube video for it or can describe how to do it?

sorry have not been on in a few days heres a video

175eHKRc3BI

theres another 3 or 4 of these on this map. i only know two of them 1 is at the beginning the rail on the right side. you have to go round the rail not jump on it. 2 on the bridge near double tap you go beside the bridge on the left side just walk along it. and the monkey bomb glitch it was fun for a match or two but its just plain cheating. and take the fun out of zombies very annoying glitches.

when i first made the post i gave no round number. i just said it sucks. then i said it sucks past round 25

lolwut?

Anyways, on topic I doubt its a bug but I wish they would change the ability to reload the Thundergun's clip instead of having to use all the shots to reload.