Bug List for Treyarch Thread

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

has this happened to anyone when i was playing on kino a couple of newbs started jumping about the place and started carrying on kinda thing, then i was watching them and one guy one on the floor like lieing down then the other guy went to jump on him i think and they both got downed i was like WTF? ( i didnt pick them up of course being newbs and all) but yea thats my glitch report i guess...

my main problem is.on der riese the rail/zombie barrier glitch in the mp40 room is really annoying.its to easy to fall off :lol: .nah my friends want to see what round they can get to. which would be cool if it did not take hours and when they die they go straight into the same map again.doing the same boring thing its making me not like der reise anymore.its that boring that i fall asleep which i never thought i'd do while playing zombies. so hopefully treyarch sees this thread and patch it.it would be nice to play the other maps again.

my main problem is.on der riese the rail/zombie barrier glitch in the mp40 room is really annoying.its to easy to fall off :lol: .nah my friends want to see what round they can get to. which would be cool if it did not take hours and when they die they go straight into the same map again.doing the same boring thing its making me not like der reise anymore.its that boring that i fall asleep which i never thought i'd do while playing zombies. so hopefully treyarch sees this thread and patch it.it would be nice to play the other maps again.

What glitch are you taking about? Do you have a link to a youtube video for it or can describe how to do it?

has this happened to anyone when i was playing on kino a couple of newbs started jumping about the place and started carrying on kinda thing, then i was watching them and one guy one on the floor like lieing down then the other guy went to jump on him i think and they both got downed i was like WTF? ( i didnt pick them up of course being newbs and all) but yea thats my glitch report i guess...

You realize that this was intentional right? And you're actually looking newbish for not knowing about it -_-

It increases power up chances, or at least it's thought to. Could also be the butterfly effect, impossible to know w/o seeing the code, but either way, it doesn't hurt to do it.

I think its to prevent glitches/jumps because if u would do it in a corner and jump on someone that prones u could jump on some ledges.

NOTE

____

Dying during 2 people teleporting on FIVE is NOT a glitch (as has been said).

It's to stop MORE annoying glitches.

Imagine you both teleport at the same time.

Who spawns where?

You would BOTH spawn on the same spot which would be HELLA glitchy and annoying!

____

- Glitch1 (actually, kind of an accidental consequence)

The Double Door elevator can not be used if somebody is pressed up against the window inside it.

They most move back a bit for the elevator doors to close.

Otherwise it says, "elevator doors blocked"

It's kind of just a ramification of the coding, not really a glitch.

But it's god damn annoying when people are re-building the window and you need to get the hell out of there!

- Glitch2

Theme song at end of FIVE does not even play?

It repeats the first 1/2 second over and over, EVERY SINGLE TIME

Sounds like a repetitive explosion

- Glitch3

WHen zombies hit you through the windows, the 'you've been hit' HUD (flashing red indicator) points

in the wrong direction.

It points perpendicular to where you were hit from (the window).

- Glitch4

Zombies are CONSTANTLY being registered as having passed through the window, when they haven't.

They start to SWING at you and run on the spot, whilst still outside the map.

They get stuck, and it's annoying

(I notice though that Treyarch have fixed it so that they come through the window about a while.

Still annoying though, hearing all the sourceless growling!)

- Glitch5

THE WORST OF ALL

Whilst holding square, the game will just stop you pressing it.

What I mean is, say you hold square and the window starts to rebuild.

All of a sudden, it stops. You haven't released square, the game just thinks you have.

So you have to let go and hold square again.

VERY ANNOYING in the later rounds, I promise!

- Glitch6

ALSO PRETTY ANNOYING

You throw a grenade, and you see the animation but...

No grenade is thrown.

None at all.

It still costs you One grenade.

There's no grenade leavng your hand, no explosion, no zombie deaths, no points, nothing!

Also happens online

- Glitch7

GOD DAMN FREAKING ANNOYING

Your press square to reload.

You SEE the animation of yourself reloading, and it costs you all that time.

But, the 'RELOAD' indicator is still there, and NOT A SINGLE BULLET has been entered into your gun!

It shows the reload animation, but it doesn't reload.

You have to reload TWICE

It even happens in multiple concessions. I've had to reload up to four times!

ON MULTIPLAYER TOO!

So damn Annoying!

- Glitch8

WEIRD

Sometimes when characters die in Multiplayer, their bodies just disappear instantly,

or they disappear, reappear still standing and THEN drop.

- Glitch9

(Not a glitch, another Code Ramification)

You CAN NOT shoot directly at a team mate, which IS NOT A GLITCH

BUT, there is an achievement for shooting a team mate with the PaP crossbow (and killing an amount of zombies hence)

The thing is, when you have the crossbow,

it is EXTREMELY HARD to shoot at a team mate with it.

NEEDS to be changed!

- Glitch10

You CAN NOT teleport (on Kino) if a team mate is downed in the teleporter.

AT ALL

(And NOT because of the 'revive' indicator is in the way.

EVen if you can see the 'TELEPORT - [ ]', you still can't teleport.

THEY HAVE TO PATCH THE GRENADE INTO MONKEY GLITCH! IM SICK OF PEOPLE JUST SITTING THERE THROWING NADES AT WALLS :\ i dont see how people see glitching as fun? ive done all of them to see what they are like but not to get up rounds :\ just to test them out... but sometimes i do miss the 3 or more weapon glitch, it was fun having a soo many guns !

i have teleported when people are downed in the teleporter all the time in kino and people have done it to me?

i play on xbox but it shoudnt be different on ps3? right?

Same here, I've done it with 4 people, 2 of them downed.

NOTE

____

Dying during 2 people teleporting on FIVE is NOT a glitch (as has been said).

It's to stop MORE annoying glitches.

Imagine you both teleport at the same time.

Who spawns where?

You would BOTH spawn on the same spot which would be HELLA glitchy and annoying!

____

- Glitch1 (actually, kind of an accidental consequence)

The Double Door elevator can not be used if somebody is pressed up against the window inside it.

They most move back a bit for the elevator doors to close.

Otherwise it says, "elevator doors blocked"

It's kind of just a ramification of the coding, not really a glitch.

But it's god damn annoying when people are re-building the window and you need to get the hell out of there!

- Glitch2

- Glitch3

WHen zombies hit you through the windows, the 'you've been hit' HUD (flashing red indicator) points

in the wrong direction.

- Glitch4

Zombies are CONSTANTLY being registered as having passed through the window, when they haven't.

They start to SWING at you and run on the spot, whilst still outside the map.

They get stuck, and it's annoying

(I notice though that Treyarch have fixed it so that they come through the window about a while.

Still annoying though, hearing all the sourceless growling!)

- Glitch5

THE WORST OF ALL

All of a sudden, it stops. You haven't released square, the game just thinks you have.

- Glitch6

ALSO PRETTY ANNOYING

No grenade is thrown.

None at all.

There's no grenade leavng your hand, no explosion, no zombie deaths, no points, nothing!

Also happens online

- Glitch7

But, the 'RELOAD' indicator is still there, and NOT A SINGLE BULLET has been entered into your gun!

You have to reload TWICE

It even happens in multiple concessions. I've had to reload up to four times!

ON MULTIPLAYER TOO!

So damn Annoying!

- Glitch8

WEIRD

Sometimes when characters die in Multiplayer, their bodies just disappear instantly,

- Glitch9

(Not a glitch, another Code Ramification)

You CAN NOT shoot directly at a team mate, which IS NOT A GLITCH

BUT, there is an achievement for shooting a team mate with the PaP crossbow (and killing an amount of zombies hence)

The thing is, when you have the crossbow,

it is EXTREMELY HARD to shoot at a team mate with it.

NEEDS to be changed!

- Glitch10

You CAN NOT teleport (on Kino) if a team mate is downed in the teleporter.

AT ALL

(And NOT because of the 'revive' indicator is in the way.

EVen if you can see the 'TELEPORT - [ ]', you still can't teleport.

Glitches 6, 7, 8, and 10 have never happened to me, but I can see you use a ps3. My thought is, ps3 has more glitches than the Xbox, since that's what system I use to play zombies. Who here has an Xbox and any of these things happened to them?

You realize that this was intentional right? And you're actually looking newbish for not knowing about it -_-

It increases power up chances, or at least it's thought to. Could also be the butterfly effect, impossible to know w/o seeing the code, but either way, it doesn't hurt to do it.

ohhh ok thanks, still i wont have anything to do with it, sounds like cheating to me. :roll:

- Glitch2

- Glitch3

in the wrong direction.

- Glitch5

THE WORST OF ALL

- Glitch6

ALSO PRETTY ANNOYING

No grenade is thrown.

None at all.

Also happens online

- Glitch7

- Glitch8

WEIRD

Glitch 2 - Yep, still happens, at first i was like what is this?! Then i realised that it was a glitched soundtrack

Glitch 3 - Not a biggy but still happens

Glitch 5 - THIS times a million. I thought my X button was fucked, i honestly thought it was just me that it happened to. It's so annoying

Glitch 6 - Doesn't happen as often as it used to but it does still do it

Glitch 7 - Same as 6

Glitch 8 - Yep, i got an absolutely insane ballistic knife kill which i took a clip of but it looks shit 'cause when he dies he disappears :/

Glitch 11 -

(Kind of Glitch)

Theatre mode will change the positions of interactive objects in the replay, from where they were originally.

It can change positions every time you re-watch the game!

ie:

In game, a guy randomly shot a box off a ledge.

I liked it :)

I filmed it.

When I first replayed it, the box had disappeared.

The Guy just shot nothing...

____

ALTHOUGH

This is probably due to the fact that ALL PEOPLE IN GAME, see the positions of interactive objects differently!

ie:

Playing Multiplayer online.

I see an orange on this table.

My enemy does not

______

Theatre mode still shouldn't change it though!

- Glitch5

THE WORST OF ALL

Did you bring up the Leaderboards when you were boarding? Because that will stop the boarding process until you press the button again.

What glitch are you taking about? Do you have a link to a youtube video for it or can describe how to do it?

ya you would want a link or description so that you could go do it yourself. you lil zombie cheating failure

ya you would want a link or description so that you could go do it yourself. you lil zombie cheating failure

Wow man, I didn't realize that when I offered you some gameplay tips on that other thread you would get so butt hurt about it :( Maybe you should be the one using glitches though. If you think the Thundergun stops killing Zombies in 1 hit at Round 20, then you definitely haven't been that far.

I was asking for a video so that I could post it in the official Treyarch bug forums, but hey name calling is constructive too I guess.

Wow man, I didn't realize that when I offered you some gameplay tips on that other thread you would get so butt hurt about it :( Maybe you should be the one using glitches though. If you think the Thundergun stops killing Zombies in 1 hit at Round 20, then you definitely haven't been that far.

I was asking for a video so that I could post it in the official Treyarch bug forums, but hey name calling is constructive too I guess.

you didnt offer me tips. you blatently sat there and said my opinions are wrong. opinions cant be wrong. so eff off. and i have been to round 20. imma put a video up by the end of the week showing me not killing a zombie with the thunder gun. only reason itl take that long is cuz im in midterms week and i gotta study.

you didnt offer me tips. you blatently sat there and said my opinions are wrong. opinions cant be wrong. so eff off. and i have been to round 20. imma put a video up by the end of the week showing me not killing a zombie with the thunder gun. only reason itl take that long is cuz im in midterms week and i gotta study.

Dude saying "The Upgraded Thundergun doesn't kill at one shot at round 20+" is not an opinion it's a false statement, if you said "The Upgraded Thundergun is not good at round 20+" then that would be an opinion but you gave numbers and stated them as fact and those numbers are incorrect.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynBW7U8Qp8U

Don't bother making a video, I found one for you. You just focus on studying (hopefully it's English...) Please stop trolling this topic away from being useful.

Anyway, how often do you guys get the "Black ops Servers are Unavailable" message when playing in a Zombie game? My buddy says he has gotten this like twice but I've never seen it. I don't know if it is just his connection or what.

Dude saying "The Upgraded Thundergun doesn't kill at one shot at round 20+" is not an opinion it's a false statement, if you said "The Upgraded Thundergun is not good at round 20+" then that would be an opinion but you gave numbers and stated them as fact and those numbers are incorrect.

when i first made the post i gave no round number. i just said it sucks. then i said it sucks past round 25 cuz it HARDLY kills anyone. so im glad you actually read my posts in the first place. also, he complained about my other opinions AND said i dont understand the game because of how i feel about it? and gave negative brains because i did exactly what the OP said. list how i feel about it all. but im the troll. ya makes since. then i let it go. come here. see a guy wanting to learn how to glitch zombies. and you guys bring it up AGAIN! learn to let it go guys. i mean seriously i stopped till it was brought back up. but im the troll. for doing nothing wrong except when trolled at. so congratz you trolled an aleged troll. hope it was fun. cuz im done with this whole argument. cuz stupid pricks like you guys make me hate the site. but whatever im done. if you guys wanna prove your not trolls then you wont even make a reply, otherwise, your no different then what you accuse me of. so farewell and have fun resisting the urge