Ascension is not a cosmodrome!

Hanz_123

here is some reasons why it isnt

1. more clues clues poin towards the lighthouse as ascension

2. if that was the map wouldnt woods and mason have faced zombies at that cosmodrome in executive order

3.that person on youtube would said he went to treyarch and played the map pack is fake bcuz he stole those pictures he showed bcuz those were realised way before he made that vid.

4. d-block and 2 other ppl say they have played ascension ,which i believe,have gave a way better description of ascension they all described the map the same like sayn skorpions and m14 in main room which i belive is true bcuz it was scrapped from kino and five.

so try 2 prove me wrong :)

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I apologize for my ignorance on the subject but why in the flying f@%k does everybody think a lighthouse is going to be a zombie map. Seriously! I would love for somebody to explain to me why Ascension is a lighthouse just because you can "ascend" it. I can "ascend" a flight of stairs in my house. I can "ascend" in an airplane... The lighthouse junkies aren't making any sense to me. Sorry but I'm just not buying it from a picture and a, (in a noob voice) "Oh it's a lighthousche becausche you can go up it and schtuff!!" :geek: I can honestly say that I would not want to fight zombies going up a tight quarters spiral and there possibly be nothing at the top. Once again, pardon my ignorance.

I apologize for my ignorance on the subject but why in the flying f@%k does everybody think a lighthouse is going to be a zombie map. Seriously! I would love for somebody to explain to me why Ascension is a lighthouse just because you can "ascend" it. I can "ascend" a flight of stairs in my house. I can "ascend" in an airplane... The lighthouse junkies aren't making any sense to me. Sorry but I'm just not buying it from a picture and a, (in a noob voice) "Oh it's a lighthousche becausche you can go up it and schtuff!!" :geek: I can honestly say that I would not want to fight zombies going up a tight quarters spiral and there possibly be nothing at the top. Once again, pardon my ignorance.

well we know that its either a lighthouse or paris. because you 'ascend' the lighthouse, that is the more likely choice.

well we know that its either a lighthouse or paris. because you 'ascend' the lighthouse, that is the more likely choice.

My point exactly. I can ascend the stairs in my house?? Does that mean Ascension could be my house?

:shock: I just don't get it.

My point exactly. I can ascend the stairs in my house?? Does that mean Ascension could be my house?

:shock: I just don't get it.

Yeah, that guy totally did what you were talking about.

The reasons I can remember for Ascension taking place in a lighthouse are:

1. A picture on the board by the GER planks in Der Riese was that of a theater, and what came next? A German theater used as a station by Group 935. This leads to the idea that the pictures on the other boards are clues to future zombie maps, hence why people believe Ascension will be at/in an English lighthouse.

2. The picture of Takeo standing by a lighthouse that appeared right in the middle of all the speculation about Ascension's setting

3. There was an incident in real life involving a ship carrying a ton of bombs/explosives that crashed into the shore on the English coast very near to both an English military base and a lighthouse. That's why some believe the map may start out on a ship.

I'm sure there are more reasons that I don't remember, but if someone knows more, post 'em up.

Edit: Also on the German board is a map of Germany with the location of Kino circled in red. The location of that base/shipwreck/lighthouse is the Isle of Sheppey which is in southeast England. The map on the ENG board coincidentally has a spot in southeast England circled.

well 4 1 thing in the teleporter in der riese you see a lighthouse image and also on 1 of the boards in der riese shows a lighthouse and kino as well .and if kino is a map then why not the lighthouse and it wouldnt just be a LIGHTHOUSE u go up the stairs 2 fight there would be big biuldings lead to the light house and also on that image on the board in der riese there is a ship crashed in front so maybe u go on it . dont judge a book by its cover

well 4 1 thing in the teleporter in der riese you see a lighthouse image and also on 1 of the boards in der riese shows a lighthouse and kino as well .and if kino is a map then why not the lighthouse and it wouldnt just be a LIGHTHOUSE u go up the stairs 2 fight there would be big biuldings lead to the light house and also on that image on the board in der riese there is a ship crashed in front so maybe u go on it . dont judge a book by its cover

:facepalm:

Tunguska was in TWO maps and also in the teleporter in Der Riese and where is a Tunguska map hmmm? :shock: I'm not saying it won't be a map but I am saying that Ascension is 100% NOT going to be a lighthouse so suck my schweaty balls :mrgreen: