any1 willing to gameshare the classic maps? good offer

v1nston

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

there is a way to get the classic map pack for free. I have done this myself, it requires you to put a hacked gamer profile on your xbox and you need to have a second controller or something so that you can sign into 2 accounts. Once you have the profile on your xbox you click ZOMBIES, then XBOX LIVE, and before you click FIND MATCH, you sign in to the hacked account. the zombies will quit and say there will be a message saying "The Call of Duty: Black Ops server is not available at this time......" click exit and it will bring you to the main screen, you then sign out of the hacked account and play the classic maps!! i will edit this post when i find a link to the full tutorial and where you can get the hacked account.

*EDIT* here is a link to a video explaining everything! credit will go to muslimMODZ because his video is great:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaFBcepqn8w

LaFBcepqn8w