Ascension Will Feature Cosmic Silverbacks!!! and more!! Read

ThunderGunner

So a couple of days ago, a youtube video was posted of this guy explaining how he visited activision right after Black Ops launched. He claimed to have played the first strike pack!!! not to mention Ascension!!!. He gave out details in the video about Ascension including....... Will take place on the campaign mission Executive Order (the mission when u blow up the rocket). And will feature a new boss!!!! The Cosmic Silver Back or Silverbacks... cause I did hear him say you have like 20 of them that spawn or something... Nobody believed him... I sorta believed him but still had the idea it was bull.... until today!!!!

The youtube account where they posted this video was terminated due to copyright infringement by Activison!!!! So the video and account was terminated/taken down.

Link to video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gn6YyaGdOOY

name of youtube account is...... SwiftCompact

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you guys paid attention in the weeks before Black Ops was released, you would know that Activision was pulling down videos left and right. Looking back on some of the ones I know got removed, not all of them contained legit information. Them taking down this vid doesn't prove that they were real at all.

they probably banned it because the screen shots. who knows.. still shouldnt believe it tho..look how long it took him to release the info..lol..idk.only febuary 1st will tell.

why would they ban my friend's account based on screenshots THEY released? it doesnt make sense, then again, them taking down the vid doesnt make sense. If anything i was promoting the map pack