"You remind of patient 2-6... only less noise when I stick t

D-BLOCK

New quote I found of Richtophen.

"You remind of patient 2-6... only less noise when I stick things into you."

— Upon receiving the Monkey Bomb.

Incase you didn't know, patient 2-6 can be heard about in the films in Kino Der Toten.

Discuss.

Oh and BTW, to all the people saying that I didn't play on Ascension, I did. I have tried to explain it but people keep saying that I'm lying and even making up stories to make me look like I lied. :mrgreen:

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Incase you didn't know, patient 2-6 can be heard about in the films in Kino Der Toten.

Discuss.

Oh and BTW, to all the people saying that I didn't play on Ascension, I did. I have tried to explain it but people keep saying that I'm lying and even making up stories to make me look like I lied. :mrgreen:

Yeah, I just heard that line the other day.

Hey, you wouldn't happen to be the guy who posted that vid on youtube would you? The one about all the map pack stuff? Like I said, don't worry about it. Haters gonna hate.

Discuss.

Yeah, I just heard that line the other day.

Hey, you wouldn't happen to be the guy who posted that vid on youtube would you? The one about all the map pack stuff? Like I said, don't worry about it. Haters gonna hate.

You didnt play on ascension the real map is set in the cosmodrome because activision deleted the video of the guy talking about the maps and he said it was in the rocket launch facility so yea liar.

Discuss.

could the patient 2-6 be the empty portaits in Kino.. because Richtophen says to the takeos portait " Oh, a picture of the monkey bomb."

To all the guys saying he's a liar and "Ascencion is in Baikonur Cosmodrome" well, Dan Bunting (look him up if you don't know who he is), on

said that "Stadium" is actually in North-East USA, Not Munich, so all the other facts MIGHT be false aswell.

Credz to SHORTZ for teh infos

i'm not saying i believe D-BLOCK, but i'm not saying he's a liar.

To all the guys saying he's a liar and "Ascencion is in Baikonur Cosmodrome" well, Dan Bunting (look him up if you don't know who he is), on

said that "Stadium" is actually in North-East USA, Not Munich, so all the other facts MIGHT be false aswell.

Credz to SHORTZ for teh infos

i'm not saying i believe D-BLOCK, but i'm not saying he's a liar.

wouldn't it just be easier and wait 2 weeks for the thing to be released? All the conjecture is great for the zombies storyline, but you guys get quite vicious when somebody shows up with an idea for where the next map will be placed.

Its not like its something that you really can "argue" a point on anyway, since the literal fact of the matter is so close at hand you're just wasting effort.

Its like the ending of Blade Runner, it ends without the viewer knowing whether or not he was a robot the entire time, and fans of the movie have been going crazy asking the writer, director, actors, and everybody else what it was "supposed" to be. Well, it was supposed to be ambiguous (the writer, director, and author all gave different answers, with the author's being the least concrete). The same thing goes here: the location of the next map is supposed to be a surprise, so even if you were to start asking people who are directly involved in its development, they could (very likely) be throwing smoke in your face just to make sure that it is indeed a surprise, and therefore more enjoyable, when it finally comes out

Is it possible that 2-6 was a monkey from the facilities? I know they tested on people but knowing that monkeys are involved and then he says that when he gets the monkey bomb just seems like it's related to the subject being a monkey and not a person.

• 2 weeks later...

Is it possible that 2-6 was a monkey from the facilities? I know they tested on people but knowing that monkeys are involved and then he says that when he gets the monkey bomb just seems like it's related to the subject being a monkey and not a person.

I was just thinking that Richtofen didn't say "only less screams", but "only less noise".

So patient 2-6 could be a monkey (I can't hear the easter eggs so I haven't heard if 2-6 speaks or sounds like an animal, if someone can, check this)