My WISHLIST for ascension. *UPDATED*

ItsFromMars

So here we go, i hope you have time because this list is pretty long.

1. 1-2 more perks. Like ghost, where you could go prone, and the zombies wouldn't notice you, unless you fire your weapon. Or One Man Army (Modern Warfare, i know =D) Where you could hold 3 weapons, instead of 2.

2. Please, oh please bring back the wunderwaffe (or however you spell it.) and put in the Ak47. And that would be cool if Treyarch brought back other WaW weapons such as the PPSH.

3. Map Surfing. This idea is kinda complicated. Im going to use the WaW maps as an example. Im not suggesting that they use these maps.

Lets say you start out in Nacht Der Untoten. But only the beginning room. And you have the starting weapons (M14, Olympia Etc.) But when you buy the doors, they aren't doors, they're teleporters. Like one door goes to Verruckt, but only one part of it. (Once again, not saying they use the original maps) And the other door goes to Shi No Numa. But only one part of that map. Then the door you came through is permanently bought, and you dont have to buy it again. And if you went through the teleporter, you can go back through the one in the map you are one to get back to where you were before. (Kinda confusing, but i like the idea.)

4. New power-up called "Freeze!" where for 30 seconds, all the zombies become frozen, giving you a chance to run to another place without dying.

5. New Random-Thing, call "Wheel of Death" where you can buy it for 2000 points and you spin the wheel, and you can get a random weapon, random perk, more points, the Reaper, where you are sent to some dark enclosed space, and are kept there until the end of the round, or you get downed where you stand. And the last one is a free ticket for pack-a-punch.

6. Trapdoors. If you accidently step on one of these, you will fall into a hole, filled with nova gas, and you have to shoot the door that closed above you, and if you dont shoot it in time, then you will die, because of the gas.

7. Dogs, mixed in with Zombies, and crawlers in the later rounds starting at round 15.

8. Death machine added again, because that is a BIG lifsaver.

9. Nothing like five.

10. More like KINO

11. Monkey Bomb Upgraded to APE bomb. Attracts dogs, and you can through it into windows to make the zombies crawl back through the windows, because they are distracted.

Thats all i have.

FOR NOW!!!!!

(UPDATE)

I thought of a few more things. Some more... lets say, realistic things.

1. A new cast of four. I'm tired of Dempsey constantly yelling stuff about "FREAK BAGS!" And Nikolai talking about Vodka. Takeos' "FOR THE EMPEROR!" And so on, and so forth.

Why not bring in a New American, German, Japanese, and Russian? Or make it so they are all Russians, Germans, or Americans etc..?

What would be cool is if they decided to put characters from the campaign in. Reznov... Mason... Woods... Hudson? That would be kinda cool.

2. NEW weapons. Not old ones. I mean sure.. bring back SOME of the guns. Especially the WaW guns. But put in some more guns. The Ak47, TOMAHAWKS!,

A new Wonder-Equipment unlike the Monkey bomb. Like a force-field thing where you place it and Zombies cant get past it. Huh? Huh?

3. Cosmic Silverback.

4. I want it to be more like Der Riese. Where you have to link More than one teleporter, and you dont have to link it OVER AND OVER AND OVER! Just once.

5. Please reveal some of the story. Kino Der Toten didn't really say anything about Maxis, and Samantha. "Beware of the Six" The radios... i mean, they pretty much sound like a younger Maxis talking about experiments again. Even though its about 10 years after Der Riese.

6. More than 4 players?

7. Special Rounds not like the Thief or the Dogs. Like i said at # 3, the Silverback Round? Or the clone round, where 4 Clones of the players come at you, but the trick is, (EXAMPLE!) The Clone of Richtofen only goes after Richtofen. The Clone of JFK goes after JFK!

I might update this at least once more, but i musn't get my hopes up, with all these ideas. Tell me what you think.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some good ideas though not all of them feasible and perhaps some a bit awkward. I love the idea of freeze by the way - I can see that working out nicely! Don't like 1, 3, 6 or 11. They seem a bit strange and need re-thinking perhaps. 2 I totally agree, I even miss the Browning - it made the game exciting! 5 perhaps is a bit odd, but I think it would be a good idea to have some way of getting powers ups - max ammo is often needed I find. Already said I like 4 :) Some good ideas there.

May I perhaps suggest the ability to close and open doors after they are bought - not the debris however. That would make for greater strategies.

(NateNote)

4. New power-up called "Freeze!" where for 30 seconds, all the zombies become frozen, giving you a chance to run to another place without dying.

Not trying to bash you or anything and honestly want to just have a discussion but doesn't a Nuke already serve the same purpose?

Granted the Nuke wouldn't buy you as much time as your Freeze idea would, but it clears the map and acts as a kind of "Reset" button which allows your group to run away and reposition if they have to.

Not trying to bash you or anything and honestly want to just have a discussion but doesn't a Nuke already serve the same purpose?

Granted the Nuke wouldn't buy you as much time as your Freeze idea would, but it clears the map and acts as a kind of "Reset" button which allows your group to run away and reposition if they have to.

It should be limted to a certain distance

It should be limted to a certain distance

It could freeze the Zombies but not kill them. I like that idea, where the Zombies are frozen and then you can normally kill then, run away, or just look at them, stupefied :lol: But I think it would be better if it didn't kill them, so you could get it and not hurt any crawler that you have already.

Call me crazy for this idea. I think there should be a sort of roulette machine. For this machine, (it only works with the power on) You pay like 2000 to 4000, and you can roll the wheel. From this, you can get power ups, perks, guns, etc. It's sort of like a mystery box. There would be bad things also, like a poisen cola, where you get downed, or loose something, and a teddy bear type thing. It's a huge stretch, but it would be awesome

Nice ideas, I especially like the wheel-of-fortune thing. Sounds like it would be fun. I think they should also include a zombie counter, like in the top left corner or above the round counter. Something like..

Zombies on map:14

Zombies left in round: 27

I can't tell you how frustrating it is when I yell "STOP SHOOTING!!! LAST GUY!!!" and no-one hearing me with the last guy then dying and us getting screwed over cause no-one has ammo or something.

Fuck 9

FIVE was cool only quite small...

- New Perks

- Wheel of Fortune (not Wheel of Death cuz in ur idea u can only died from one think the rest is more fortune...)

- Zombie Counter

- A Girl, don't always need to be boys, see movie: Zombieland.

- New Bonusses

- More guns + new wonderweapon