Relations with BlackOps Storyline and Zombies storyline

Hey guys, im new to this website, so be kind to me:)

anyway, i may have found out the link between the Black Ops story, and the zombies story, so you guys know in the Black Ops Campaign when you see all these monkeys in cages? near the nova six deployment place? well the crawler zombies that shit out nova6 in zombies, look like monkeys(sorta), and something clicked in my brain, and i realised that maybe when the nova 6 was deployed on that level with the hazmat suits, the monkeys inhaled some and became those crawler zombies(over time of course) and some how came to be in Kino Der Toten.

I dont know, but it seems really possible that it coud happen, anyway its just a theory, i may be right, or i may not be, either way i want to hear your thoughts on the topic.

regards,

xXIHEARTZOMBIESXx

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My brother was playing that level last night (trying to complete the campaign), the bit in the level i noticed that was strange was when you can pick up the intel inside this gas chamber thing remember? there are some monkeys in cages just under the intel, plus if you fire your weapon into the chamber the doors close and gas is poured into the chamber (killing or infecting the monkeys),so im guessing that some got infected and someones has seen this and tryed to ship them to kino for tests maybe?

My brother was playing that level last night (trying to complete the campaign), the bit in the level i noticed that was strange was when you can pick up the intel inside this gas chamber thing remember? there are some monkeys in cages just under the intel, plus if you fire your weapon into the chamber the doors close and gas is poured into the chamber (killing or infecting the monkeys),so im guessing that some got infected and someones has seen this and tryed to ship them to kino for tests maybe?

Yeah, exactly what i thought, and maybe coz they inhaled so much nova6 that they, put out nova 6 when killed

Crawlers arent monkeys!! they are humans or also known as failed experiments proof they r human is that they wear shorts why would they put shorts on monkey :|

Your both right. If you look at the story line and do your research, it specifically shows how the experiment was to try and combine a monkey and element 115 hybrid. When the experiments kept failing, they decided to try humans. (This is where research ends and theory begins.) From what I gathered from the videos of GKNOVA, it looks like the crawlers originated from an infect Nova6 monkey biting a human, causing him to go on all fours and crawl like a monkey, and growing a grotesque cercopithecoid mouth, while retaining a homo sapien form. What do you think?

Has anyone noticed that the level in the caves when you are looking for the doctor, that the recording (or speach) that you listen to sounds just like the radio recordings in Dre Reise (voice-wise)? It may just be the same voice actor but I find it too coincidental IMHO. I'll edit when I can find some video

• 1 month later...

Your both right. If you look at the story line and do your research, it specifically shows how the experiment was to try and combine a monkey and element 115 hybrid. When the experiments kept failing, they decided to try humans. (This is where research ends and theory begins.) From what I gathered from the videos of GKNOVA, it looks like the crawlers originated from an infect Nova6 monkey biting a human, causing him to go on all fours and crawl like a monkey, and growing a grotesque cercopithecoid mouth, while retaining a homo sapien form. What do you think?

nice reaserch there:) looks like a good explanation to me.

keep replying everyone!!!