WHAT "BEWARE OF THE 6" REALLY MEANS!!!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"If the player noclips out of the map, they will notice what appears to be a section of the Berlin Wall out front of the theater. Players can see a segment of the wall along with a guard tower. On the opposite side of the wall, players can see an East German television tower, the Fernsehturm. This suggests Kino der Toten takes place in West Berlin. It also possibly suggests that Kino der Toten is set in 1968, as said television tower is under construction (it was completed in 1969)."

Source: http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Kino_der_Toten

It's already combined. Read the intel file for the "Project Nova" level.

It just doesn't make sense though, the story in the campaign follows real life events, and why would the story ignore the fact that there was a zombie outbreak in Germany.

Also, the intel may not be meaning what you think. The Die Glocke was a real object that the Gernan's were working on during WW2. The only other clue is that they mention Wunderwaffe weapons, but they don't go into detail enough to make a connection.

It just doesn't make sense though, the story in the campaign follows real life events, and why would the story ignore the fact that there was a zombie outbreak in Germany.

Also, the intel may not be meaning what you think. The Die Glocke was a real object that the Gernan's were working on during WW2. The only other clue is that they mention Wunderwaffe weapons, but they don't go into detail enough to make a connection.

It doesnt follow real life events..the only real things are the places they`ve been at but nobody has ever tried to kill castros double,or anything like that

It doesnt follow real life events..the only real things are the places they`ve been at but nobody has ever tried to kill castros double,or anything like that

I'm refering to the cold war. There is no way that would have happened if a zombie outbreak had spread through out the world.

You know why the campaign didn't have any zombies in it? BECAUSE IT WASN'T ABOUT THE ZOMBIES. The fact is, they DID mention the zombie storyline by referencing Wunderwaffe, Die Glocke, Der Reise, etc. They didn't HAVE to include that stuff. BUT THEY DID.

You know what I think? I think these zombie levels are a series of outbreaks in semi-isolated areas. Outbreaks. As in: "not a full-scale zombie apocalypse?" As in, any time you hear about a zombie apocalypse or anything like that within the Call of Duty community, it's probably just Henry Langham's way of saying "Why don't people like me? Please pay attention to me."

I am new to this site, but I noticed something when i was playing, and joined just to get some feedback.

Beware of the 6 refers to the Crawling Zombies.

As far as i can tell, the Crawling zombies only spawn at the Nazi Flags. In each room, there are 6 locations of the flag. And I haven't counted yet, but i believe there are 6 Nazi floor Standing flags in the level as well.

Good hunting

or could it be the 6 empty portraits in kino...

theres 5 portraits... :facepalm:

No there's 6.

The portrait room with Richtofan, Tank and all those portraits? 5 are on the wall.

Tank

Nikolai

Takeo

Richtofan

Empty portrait

There's a 6th portrait on the floor by the empty portrait.

I had posted a theory about this but i have a feeling those portraits are gonna represent something bigger in the story myself.

i think the guy is right!

Ascension and 6... two things that coincide! In fact we can launch a rocket in Kino... (or five, i don't remeber <.>

Orly? how?

one of the rooms that the Teleporter takes you to is a briefing room in The Pentagon, with a model soviet rocket on the table. At certain points in the game, if you hold X (or square on the PS3 i think) the rocket floats off teh table into the ceiling.

I've been a long time fan of Zombies, since it's launch in W@W.

I've pieced a lot of things together, so might as well tell you what i've found.

First off, i'm looking into trying to find a picture that might match the outline of the blank one in KDT. I have a feeling someone from the campaign, maybe even Clark (?) will end up in-game.

Secondly, The campaign Intel actually does suggest a "Zombie" relation. Especially the Intel from "Project Nova". The in-game Intel talks about Various tests with nova six leading to odd reactions, Wunder-Weapons, and also suggested that a small outbreak might have taken place in a "Soviet Launch Facility" (a.k.a Ascension). Also, not that when Takio looks at the blank painting, that he talks about the future as opposed to the past or something like that.

"Beware of the 6"

Do you know what it means? If not, your about to find out.

Oh, and by the way, I'm NOT Treyarch. :mrgreen:

Wheres that pic from?

That's from the campaign. Two of those scientists are actually dead, it shows it in the campaign, so tht leaves four scientists, so there's a good chance that they could be playable characters.

"Beware of the 6"

Do you know what it means? If not, your about to find out.

Oh, and by the way, I'm NOT Treyarch. :mrgreen:

100% AGREE

Will brains ASAP!

It makes more sense to beware a political group rather than a chemical.

Even though that sounds sarcastic, it's not.

Think back to cliche television shows...

They are always "Beware the Monster"

"Beware the occult"

You get it

Kudos

As to the 6 pictures with the two blank I think that the 2 were originally Dr. Maxis and Samantha but will now be replaced by sophia and peter, if anyone knows who they are and they don't server this purpose tell me, they both have logins on the terminal under system derriese yet noone has got teir password as far as I can tell. I don't remember them from anywhere and I'm just trying to find a place for them really.

As to the 6 pictures with the two blank I think that the 2 were originally Dr. Maxis and Samantha but will now be replaced by sophia and peter, if anyone knows who they are and they don't server this purpose tell me, they both have logins on the terminal under system derriese yet noone has got teir password as far as I can tell. I don't remember them from anywhere and I'm just trying to find a place for them really.

like i said, i'm gonna look at some pics from cod:BO and W@W and see if any pictures of anyone match the outline of the blank one. Anyone's welcome to help out with it.