Zombie Storyline and Ascension Clues

Irishlad

I was wondering if anybody has seen these videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxL-6jGWbm4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mf12MVXb4WY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmZS1Ea6XAQ

If you look carefully and pause the video to read the text, there are some very interesting things. Some concern the new map Ascension and others dig deeper into the zombie storyline.

Some interesting clues I noticed:

-Takeo's file has a picture of him standing in front of a light house.

-Takeo is also the only character with a death date in his file

-There is a message to Richtofen telling him to kill the 3 others and that Ascension will be his last stand

I don't know if these are real or not, but they sure are interesting. I cant' imagine why somebody would go through all the trouble to fake something like this when in a month we may be able to completely discredit them.

Let me know what you guys think!

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all, welcome to the forums! :)

This COULD be a huge find! You deserved ur first brains. [brains]

to be honest, since HL and his GKNova0 stuff im very sceptical with those videos on youtube.

Im not sure if this is real or hoax.

But from a neutral point of view, it looks like a professional production for me.

It took for sure an enormous effort to create all those documents in such an authentic way. Even the signature of Richtofen is in old german handwriting style. As a german i know how the slyle looked in the past.

All in all it looks incredibly authentic that im confused now. :?

So here´s my result of the first quick analysis:

-photos of the characters: each character has a photo and kind of medical/psycological protocol signed by E. Richofen as their Doctor some parts are blacked out, Richofen only has Samanthas note. That could mean that Richtofen manipulates Dempsey, Nikolai and Takeo as their subjects for something. Maybe he brainwashed them to accomplish his own goals not only to defeat the Zombies? Remember from W@W: "Beware of the Doc"?

-the note of Samantha: "went down to the lake, stumbled on a secret, will not sleep again..."

right next to the note is a space capsule travelling to the moon. In the later documents (video part C at 0:26) is a list of sources for element 115: Shi No Numa, Tunguska, Groom Lake, der Riese, THE MOON!

-Takeos date of death: 12-08-1976

More findings will follow...

Thanks for the welcome and brains :D

The files do support the light house theory

I forgot to mention that Takeo's death date was in December of 1976, so depending on the year in which the next map takes place we can maybe figure out how long Takeo will remain with the others.

All of the files on the characters show that they were being tested on at Verruckt by Richtofen before the outbreak.

Also, if you look at the other videos from on that guy's channel, some of them, like his Kino Der Toten Easter Egg videos, he narrates. He sounds an awful lot like Langham, so I don't know what to think.

So I have 2 guesses so far, ascension happens 8 years after kino and god knows what happens in between there richtofen kills the 3 survivors or possibly only takeo since he's the only one with a death date and the rest aren't even confirmed dead(and I sure hope it stays that way im betting most people wouldn't wanna see a grave saying "Here Lies Nikolai Belinski" or something like that right? But I'm pretty sure they would wanna see a grave for takeo though lol just kidding)And the other one is ascension takes place sooner and that's when richtofen TRIES to kill the survivors but at most he would've only gotten 2 or none at all then gets to assassinate takeo somewhere in the future but im not sure what happens to the other 2 though maybe they get away? Thus explaining the part of takeo's profile "he helped". But this doesn't add up though, infact this seems to deny most of our theories like about the blank portrait in kino they all say that richtofen is gonna die since he's not immune to the effects of 115 but instead ironically he survives and the rest die.

The man who orders Richtofen to kill the others is supposedly the man in the portrait on Kino. Not only does he tell Richtofen to kill the others on ascension, but he told him he would help him do it.

To be honest, I would rather have Richtofen be the one who dies off. He's the most annoying character on there.

The man who orders Richtofen to kill the others is supposedly the man in the portrait on Kino. Not only does he tell Richtofen to kill the others on ascension, but he told him he would help him do it.

To be honest, I would rather have Richtofen be the one who dies off. He's the most annoying character on there.

aww cmon i wanted it to be takio he is my least favorite, plus richtofen is funny what with all the things he says lol

I was wondering if anybody has seen these videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxL-6jGWbm4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mf12MVXb4WY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmZS1Ea6XAQ

If you look carefully and pause the video to read the text, there are some very interesting things. Some concern the new map Ascension and others dig deeper into the zombie storyline.

Some interesting clues I noticed:

-Takeo's file has a picture of him standing in front of a light house.

-Takeo is also the only character with a death date in his file

-There is a message to Richtofen telling him to kill the 3 others and that Ascension will be his last stand

I don't know if these are real or not, but they sure are interesting. I cant' imagine why somebody would go through all the trouble to fake something like this when in a month we may be able to completely discredit them.

Let me know what you guys think!

where did u find the file for takeo? O_o and death rate? so hes gonna die!? =O wut they are gonna kill him?