Has any one actually talked about the blackboard?

Sorry if this has been mentioned before but i have looked through all the old topics and i dont think anyone has mention it but when you teleport into the projection room, the blackboard has loads of writing on and diagrams of stuff. There is also writing on the other side. So i was just wondering what all of it ment or if anyone had a picture of it? Thanks :D [brains]

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The reason no one has commented about it is that it is EXACTLY the same to the blackboard on Der Riese. Go on google and check it out- the markings are exactly the same.

Oh well, well done for trying anyway ;)

If it's the EXACT same blackboard as the one in der riese, can we imply that rictofen and maxis were doing the same thing in der riese as they were in kino, but with different variables? :idea:

The reason no one has commented about it is that it is EXACTLY the same to the blackboard on Der Riese. Go on google and check it out- the markings are exactly the same.

Oh well, well done for trying anyway ;)

If it's the EXACT same blackboard as the one in der riese, can we imply that rictofen and maxis were doing the same thing in der riese as they were in kino, but with different variables? :idea:

Yes, Group 935 were experimenting in a bunch of different places including Kino: "Maybe this station will hold the key to the real goals of Group 935."

This is also backed up by Edward's comment on the gas crawlers: "These must be the failed experiments Maxis was talking about!"

I think it's safe to say that Group 935 were continuing their experiments in Kino before it got destroyed and abandoned. Maybe the radio transmission to Peter was from Kino instead of Der Riese? "You must know by now that we failed to contain the asylum, and we had to move the experiments here."