Round 99?

ZeMrDark

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is possible to get to level 99. Not in one sitting, you would have to keep pausing it whenever you needed a break ( work or school or even eating/sleeping ). I haven't really noticed the zombies getting much stronger after say round 30; although, there may be more of them. Im curious what the game does after lvl 99.

All that aside, most of the people ranked 99 on the leaderboards are up there from the beginning when no glitches were fixed yet. It sucks, I wish Teryarch took them down and reset everything, then you could see how you actually ranked against fair players

It is possible to get to level 99. Not in one sitting, you would have to keep pausing it whenever you needed a break ( work or school or even eating/sleeping ). I haven't really noticed the zombies getting much stronger after say round 30; although, there may be more of them. Im curious what the game does after lvl 99.

All that aside, most of the people ranked 99 on the leaderboards are up there from the beginning when no glitches were fixed yet. It sucks, I wish Teryarch took them down and reset everything, then you could see how you actually ranked against fair players

yea I had to take a break to sleep while making it to round 45 haha.

I'm just waiting for someone to start saying that we will have Zombie Hitler or Nazi Aliens or Nazi Crocodiles chasing us at round 100.

NO. I doubt anything special will happen at all, considering nothing ever happened before.

All three of those happen I know, I've tried. Pretty weird because after that Sam comes out and like, rapes you.. 0.o

I'm not joking at all just to let you know. :lol:

Yea, I have heard the round 99 limit thing on every map that has came out. I really don't believe it. Back on the thought of making it to round 99 legitly. I really doubt it. I know someone that has made it to 40 and it took forever to get there and the rounds just get longer. They would have to sleep sometime. Or go to work. Or school. So, I don't believe they got there. There had to be glitching involved somewhere.

I wouldn't think it would be hard at all to keep going forever. Zombies stop spawning in at a certain number, it won't increase, regardless of the round.

My highest is 39, with 3 people, but the rounds get extremely long. If round 99 is 3x of 33 then it's going to take hours per round, and it's just ridiculous.

I think it's to the point now with Kino where there are basically three tiers. People who just straight suck and get no where, people who "suck" at Zombies per say with strategy but are able to get to medium levels by relying on gun skill, and most likely good teammates, then good players.

With getting to 39 I don't think there is a tier above me. There is no more skill or strategy that is required. Just time

What strikes me as odd is that the people who have hit level 99 have all died at like 57s or 1 minute 8 or something as random, it seems as if something killed them, or they suicided on purpose, if it stops recording score at round 99.99 (just before round 100) surely like, 100 people would all have the same round number AND time? (One second before Round 100)

• 1 month later...

Most of those people are from TTG. So they just modded and ran around with God Mode and increased the speed of the game.

I'm pretty sure the godmode dvars were encrypted, last time i checked anyway

I know you can double speed and jump height, or more if desired

What strikes me as odd is that the people who have hit level 99 have all died at like 57s or 1 minute 8 or something as random, it seems as if something killed them, or they suicided on purpose, if it stops recording score at round 99.99 (just before round 100) surely like, 100 people would all have the same round number AND time? (One second before Round 100)

Wow the guy who posted this was right!

He must be a super-cool guy

I know a group of guys who are working right now on a "High Round" game of Kino...there are 12 of them. They are working in 8 hour shifts and running the loop strategy. Their strategy is as follows:

Use basic early round strategies to reach around 30-40ish. Strive for the following weaponsets:

1: Thundergun/Raygun

2: Refibbrilator (upgraded Ballisticknife)/Raygun

3: HK21/RPK

4: Awful Lawton (upgraded Crossbow)/Raygun

Everyone with monkeys....or as many as possible.

Start every round in the Teleportor...wait till the swarm is upon them, then hit the podium gun and teleport. Throw grenades as needed. When returned to the lobby, run the circle through the Speed Cola room, down the middle of the Theater, back to the lobby. Thundergun/ZeusCanon runs front...clears a path. Knife and Bow run middle with Ray Guns ready. LMG runs in the rear mopping up points.

If someone goes down, the Refibbrilator revives them...if the knife guy goes down, Awful Lawton distracts Zombies (or monkeys) long enough to revive. Keep a tight circle. The guy in the rear with the LMG's makes it his goal to get enough points each circle to hit a 1,000 point Electric trap. They will only use the trap between Theater and Lobby....and Theater and Dressing room (alternate which every round).

They hope to set a new high score...and they're talented enough to do it...

I don't have that much committment...

It took me six hours to get to wave 52...

I call bullshit on anyone getting to 99 EVER...

The zombies at 51 took a fully upgraded Raygun, Zeus cannon & BHBs to get rid of.

I could'nt be arsed sitting there changing out the Raygun & Thundergun to get Ammo, it would kill your points, it took 30G just to get the Raygun back again...

Beyond 50 there are to many and they seem to be made from granite.

I gave up at 52 and gloriously crushed myself under the lander, I still had Revive aswell so I could have gotten back up. :D:D:D :twisted:

Treyarch needs to reset the boards and put a solo leader board up with rounds, kills, points & downs...

Regards Snake.

How are people hitting Round 99... they find yet another glitch..?

I hate glitching :/ It's purposeless because that means you never earned the round to begin with.

Maybe it wasnt a glitch though, any input?

Trust me on Kino it's pretty easy to make High rounds even 99. after round 30 or something u just have to play with traps, run the round and activate traps, 1 guy should have the thundergun or zeus whatever, and make points with the mp40 for next traps.

On youtube theres a vid and theres a guy who made it to 80-90 i think on Ascension.. theres also a tactic for the trap it will take you a bunch of time :-/\