weird glitch about cosmic silverback

My friend told me some thing happened to him while playing kino. he played solo dead ops arcade died i guess then switched to kino lasted 10 rounds then the cosmic silverback falls down from roof of thetre (or climbs down) then starts running around the automatic turret i did not go after my friend either btw zombies were chasing that silver back

description----

he said it looked like an ape and clothing on it were ripped or scratched (im sitting there thinking ... maybe he was the big plan or the weapon 935 needed... maybe a scientist who turned zombie then turned those little nasty crawler things)

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

i believe at least 75% he did just finish play doa then some kino maybe some sort of glitch happened. he said the silverback killed the zombies and it kept running around killing zombies (all zombies were after it) and it just kills those zombies to me that thing sounds like a BIG GLITCH i dont believe that guy who played ascension though yes i am random

i believe at least 75% he did just finish play doa then some kino maybe some sort of glitch happened. he said the silverback killed the zombies and it kept running around killing zombies (all zombies were after it) and it just kills those zombies to me that thing sounds like a BIG GLITCH i dont believe that guy who played ascension though yes i am random

It's not a glitch, it's a lie. If you yourself didn't see it, how could you support it at all? If it stayed there and killed zombies, he would keep going forever. You said he came from the roof, how did he leave? Did he leave at all? What are you saying about Ascension? That you don't believe the person who (Possibly) played Ascension, but you believe your best friend? Besides, if the silverback fell from the roof, he would need an in game animation.