A small question - Thief

Funkdoc91

It's been claimed by many that the Thief is Clarke, that the Thief is not Clarke, That the Thief is alive, that the Thief is a zombie.

My question is....

If the Thief is Zombie-Clarke, how? He was blasted in the skull, rendering it impossible for him to be zombiefied.

Then again, if he is Alive-Clarke, why do the zombies not attack him? For he's alive....

Then again, if he IS a zombie, why does he take your weapon and not attack you?

All in all,

Alive - Zombies seem uninterested in him....

Dead - He doesn't attack the player.....

Clarke - How? His skull was popped like a melon and he fell 100ft

So who IS he?

His name gives nothing away

"The Pentagon Thief"

There are a fair few threads on the Thief but i wanted to ask the question of "if he's not a zombie, why do other zombies seem uninterested in him?"

Granted zombies do not spawn on the same round as him but, surely they'd still chase him around elsewhere?

...Unless he lives in a treehouse.

Thoughts as to who he might be? Evidence or not, ideas are welcome....

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know who he is though I thoroughly believe that he is NOT Clarke. There is absolutely NO conclusive evidence saying that he is.

And, I thoroughly believe that he is human. I have seen up close pictures and up close encounters with him and I see no evidence of zombification. Zombies eat your brains; not take your guns.

As of this point, I say that the Pentagon Thief is just an enemy that Treyarch threw in there to up the difficulty level and to change it up a bit from having dogs. You know how Treyarch likes to mess with us.

And also, I think that, still as of this point, that the zombie storyline and "Five" are not related. I think that "Five" is just an added bonus again to change things up that way you can have two zombie maps to play instead of one while waiting for the next map pack.

Honestly, I hope I will be proven wrong about the story and "Five" because it would be interesting to see how they would tie the 2 together.

***plz read*** well clarke is the theif. why? because he has the same numbers as him on his head, clarke was a scientist, he new everything bout the nova6, yes he did get shot. but when you play zombies, i think that you teleport back in time dont you, so did clarke maybe, thts how hes the thief. face change in campaign, then we went back in time and hes this nerdy scientist who steals your guns. but dosent kill you. i think he works for 935 and he needs your guns to make weapons like the thundergun.

My theory

Tell me what you think plzzz

***plz read*** well clarke is the theif. why? because he has the same numbers as him on his head, clarke was a scientist, he new everything bout the nova6, yes he did get shot. but when you play zombies, i think that you teleport back in time dont you, so did clarke maybe, thts how hes the thief. face change in campaign, then we went back in time and hes this nerdy scientist who steals your guns. but dosent kill you. i think he works for 935 and he needs your guns to make weapons like the thundergun.

My theory

Well Five has to take place in 1963, because the Cuban Missile Crisis already happened and Kennedy wasn't assassinated yet. You meet Clarke in the campaign in 68. So, why would he look older 5 years prior to you meeting him. And as far was we know you can only travel forward in time using teleporters not backwards. I think Clarke is not the thief. There is also no conclusive evidence to think Clarke was in Group 935 and the Thiefs bag has there logo on it. Also, on the Thiefs strap it has Illumanati writing that translates to "Living Dead". Not sure what this means because I also don't think he is a zombie. If we can find the identity of a person associated with Illumanati and Group 935 we may get closer to an answer. The only person I can think of with affiliations with both is Richtofen, and I really don't think its him. Hope that helps.

My theory

Well Five has to take place in 1963, because the Cuban Missile Crisis already happened and Kennedy wasn't assassinated yet. You meet Clarke in the campaign in 68. So, why would he look older 5 years prior to you meeting him. And as far was we know you can only travel forward in time using teleporters not backwards. I think Clarke is not the thief. There is also no conclusive evidence to think Clarke was in Group 935 and the Thiefs bag has there logo on it. Also, on the Thiefs strap it has Illumanati writing that translates to "Living Dead". Not sure what this means because I also don't think he is a zombie. If we can find the identity of a person associated with Illumanati and Group 935 we may get closer to an answer. The only person I can think of with affiliations with both is Richtofen, and I really don't think its him. Hope that helps.

It could also be late 1962, but most likely it's 1963.

My theory

It could also be late 1962, but most likely it's 1963.

True.

Some good points, but as it stand i believe it isn't Clarke

Could possibly be just a guy they threw in as a sort of replacement of Dogs, just to mix it up a bit, and just so happened to re-use the decals of Clarke, i don't think they expected people to actually analyse his facial markings and carry out comparison work, i think it might'a just been to make him look more like the real-deal kinda maniac with scribblings on his face, rather than a representation of him being someone else