Three things I wish for in Zombies...

Gross1985

[quote name="SOURCE on CODHQ Forums, link http://www.callofduty.com/board/viewtop ... 1&t=389132 "]The M60 & the PPSh-41, and an Amm-O-Matic.

If these things could be implemented into Ascension, that would be quite sweet, and a lot of people besides myself would appreciate it. There has been a petition in the CODHQ Forums for the M60 to be put into Zombies.....

http://www.callofduty.com/board/viewtop ... h4511eo6d7

....but there has also been a thread or two about how much people miss the PPSh-41. The PPSh-41 has always been a beastly gun, even in Zombies, and of course when PAP'ed it becomes a real thrill to use. In light of everything, it's a shame that the PPSh-41 isn't returning to this installment of the Zombies series,

The Amm -O-Matic was a discarded concept in COD:WAW, but I think it's something the developers should look into implementing. The reason for this is because there are a lot of cool weapons you can obtain from the Mystery Box, such as the FAMAS, AUG, and various other "modern" weapons.....but there is no ammo to acquire for it, and you'd be lucky to find a Max Ammo item, especially in the later rounds when you will get surrounded by zombies and you'd be silly to take the risk of trying to pick up an item fallen from a zombie.

The Amm-O-Matic supposedly appears similar to a Perk-a-Cola machine, but I don't know how it works. My idea would be that you obviously pay the required number of points, and then your ammunition is restocked. It could come in handy for when things get tight and you need ammo and can't run to the Mystery Box or the shelf where you bought your weapon. If they were to put in a catch to how the Amm-O-Matic works, like say if you purchased ammo from it and cannot use it for a certain amount of time after, I'm willing to accept that.

Anyway, for now, these are my three requests for any and all future Zombies DLC.....the M60, the PPSh-41, and an Amm-O-Matic. The choice is obviously all up to Treyarch (and Raven Software, who'll be handling the DLC).....but I'm just pitching this idea out there and hoping CODHQ takes notice of this and at least takes it into consideration.

Until then, good luck to everyone, and happy gaming. :thumbsup:

So, what do you guys think of these ideas?

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the amm-o-mattic did exist then i would have it like the mystery box only you pay around 500 and you get a certain amount of ammo for that gun, so its random form 1 bullet to 200 bullets (this amount depends on certain guns) so you could loose out on luck and only get 1 bullet. What do you think of that idea?

Yesyesyes.

The PPHS-41 was like a godly gun in mid-level rounds (high-level when PAP'ed) for collecting points, especially on Double Points with all the zombies in a line! :twisted: :twisted:

And the M60 is a great gun! I wouldn't mind them replacing the HK21 with it if need be, as the HK really isn't too useful later on in the game whereas the RPK is infintely useful.

Amm-O-Matic sounded like a good idea. They'd have to place it and have in function specially to stop camping, however. They could do what they did with the box, and give it random spawn points on the map and it disappears whenever, say, 3 players use it? To prevent camping, of course :)

Plus Sam wouldn't like Edward to abuse her little present for the crew :roll:

I honestly wish for a perk-o-cola machine that would increase your players' speed like lightweight, or increased sprinting as in marathon. This could be good for many things like juking zombies, and reaching a downed friend that's a good distance away. Anyone agree?

I had something like this posted before Black Ops came out with my wishlist of zombies stuff

1. A random ammo generator

For 400 points for pistols, 800 for SMGs, 1000 for Assault Rifles and 1500 for LMGs. You can get a random amount of ammo from 1 magazine to full, and anywhere in between, the machine will be about as large as a cash register and sit relatively near the player spawn area, if not in it.

2. Random attachment machine

Much like the Pack-a-Punch machine this will be placed in every spot where the box will go, can only be activated IF and WHEN the box moves near it. It will be a slot machine where the gun goes into where coins would spit out It will cost 2800 to get a random attachment, and 800 for every attachment after that. Attachments may consist of an ACOG scope, drum/extended magazines, "Dragons Breath" Incendiary ammo (will only last 3 tally marks), grenade launcher, suppressor, and a grip . Certain weapons will not be able to get the same attachments as other, for example a Colt M1911 .45 ACP will not have to ability to be fitted with a grenade launcher and a Tokarev will not have a grip.

3. Zombies drop random perks

Now these perks will last 30 seconds and zombies will ONLY drop them past round 8. They will drop them the same as power-ups and will be used to give the extra advantage so the player can buy the perk permanently.

4. XP is given

At the end of the game when the scores are shown and the message "GAME OVER you survived (number) rounds." the amount of score that is shown for that player is given to be promoted, much like the online ranking system, HOWEVER, Nazi zombies and online ranks are separate.

5. Pistol with unlimited ammo.

A .22 pistol will be used if and when a player runs out of ammo. The pistol will have unlimited ammo, but have small damage, much like using a Colt M1911 on the third tally mark. The pistol will be a Ruger MK II.

6. More perks

The perks given (Juggernog, double tap, quick revive, speed cola) will be kept, HOWEVER others will be added. Preferred perks would be Stopping Power (Player does 25% more damage with bullets, 2500 points), Marathon (Ability to unlimitedly sprint 2000) and Lightweight (Ability to sprint faster 1600). Marathon and lightweight are not able to be used together as it would give an unfair advantage over the zombies. (What ?, they have feeling too ya know). Also quick revive will NOT be available in single player seeing as it is useless and will be replaced with sonic boom for the same price.

7. Ability to carry unlimited number of guns

Without having to do a glitch. Instead of holding X to switch, player holds A to put in new slot.

8. Sharable guns

If you get a gun out of the box you do not need/want/like you can let someone else have it if you do not take it before it is half way in its decent back into the box.

9. Join in session

Ability to join in to game while it is in session, player will spawn with SMG and a default pistol next round (as well as 1500 points if past round 10 and 2500 if past round 20)

10. All guns will be in random weapon box.

Self explanatory, all guns from campaign/online will be able to use.

*FOOTNOTE*

I say tally marks instead of rounds because rounds could be mistaken for me saying bullets.

Perk-a-Colas that offer lightweightedness & a larger ammunition capacity sound like great ideas too, but I've not had time to dabble in those concepts.....mostly because I can't think of a good brand name for Lightweight or Scavenger.

Can you imagine the M60 when it's PAP'ed? What should the PAP'ed name be? I was thinking "M600", with the number denoting the amount of rounds in the magazine.....but that would make it "overpowered". :(

Perk-a-Colas that offer lightweightedness & a larger ammunition capacity sound like great ideas too, but I've not had time to dabble in those concepts.....mostly because I can't think of a good brand name for Lightweight or Scavenger.

Can you imagine the M60 when it's PAP'ed? What should the PAP'ed name be? I was thinking "M600", with the number denoting the amount of rounds in the magazine.....but that would make it "overpowered". :(

M115, kinda like most weapons in the game. I dunno...

And Lightweight could be an energy drink, I guess.

i thought they would at least add 1 perk to the new zombies in kino der toten but they didnt, theyre not listning to what we want, as they did say they are listening to the community. id like to see a perk like gas mask, no fuzzy screen when you run into the gas of the crawlers, also each perk you can buty twice, so say u bpught juggernog then u can buy it again for double the amount it cost but it will give u a better effect, like 10 hits before you go down. the same with sleight of hand, and double dap and also quick revive.

i thought they would at least add 1 perk to the new zombies in kino der toten but they didnt, theyre not listning to what we want, as they did say they are listening to the community. id like to see a perk like gas mask, no fuzzy screen when you run into the gas of the crawlers, also each perk you can buty twice, so say u bpught juggernog then u can buy it again for double the amount it cost but it will give u a better effect, like 10 hits before you go down. the same with sleight of hand, and double dap and also quick revive.

Then you'd have to die on purpose...

I've always thought that if they added pro perks, they wouldn't need to make more models for the machines while still giving us the perks. I also thought of some other perks.

New:

Carpenter Cider: Rebuild windows twice as fast

Pro: Rebuild two at a time, twice as fast

Price: 1000 Pro 2000

Lightweight Soft Drink: Faster movement

Pro: Aim down sights faster (Unlimited sprint seems overpowered, especially with the thief if he returns)

Price: 2000 Pro 4000

Steady Aim Tonic: Smaller hip fire radius

Pro: Faster stab and recovery

Price: 1500 Pro 3000

Old:

Juggernog

Pro: 25% more bullet and knife damage

Price: Pro 5000

Speed Cola

Pro: Faster weapon switch and no fall damage

Price: Pro 5000

Double Tap Root Beer

Pro: 50% more ammo in one clip rounded down, with no effect for single shot weapons (Extended mags type of perk, not more ammo)

Price: Pro 4000

Quick Revive Soda

Pro: Stay down three times as long

Price: Pro 3000

To signal a pro perk, the perk would get a Black X through it. The colors were for the color of the machine. If a perk is like Speed Cola and is a price over 2500, than it has a price of 5000. Obviously I do not expect Treyarch to put all of these in, because that would make 14 perks :lol: .

I would say it would probably be R115 Obliterator. and its ammo should be around 200 in the mag. And you should have a attachment on the gun when uppgraded

• 2 weeks later...

It should be called "The Pig" Because that was the nickname that LMG shooters in war called the M60. 'Twould be cool if that is it :D

Dude......10 hits before you go down? NO. There should be pro perks for double the amount. Like Jugg Pro should be like stopping power and no splash/explosive damage. It's also rumored that theres gonna be two new perks in Ascension called PhD Flopper and Stamin-Up. To me, PhD Flopper sounds like Tactical Mask and Stamin-Up sound like marathon/lightweight.

My Pro Perk List:

Juggernog Pro-No splash/explosive damage & increased damage.

Speed-Cola Pro-Faster weapon switch & Faster ADS

Quick Revive Pro- 2x longer last stand time

Double Tap Pro- Extended Mags

Stammin-Up Pro- Higher Jump & better Evasion of Zombies

PhD Flopper Pro- Blind nearby zombies with nova gas

Aim-N-Nade- Increased hip-fire accuracy

Pro- Faster Knife & Grenade Recovery

New Weapons:

Ak-47-Pap- A55 K1ck3r-47- attached Reflex

M60-Pap-M115 Obliterator

Ppsh-41- Pap- The Reaper

Stoner63- Lawn Mower (hehe >_>)

Makarov Dual Wield-Pap-Maka & Waka- become dual wield semi-auto pistols

Kiparis- Pap- Kip2Flip-attached suppressor

Uzi-Uzi Uzborne-attached suppressor

Lsg-91 (whatever it's called)- Pap- LSG Collateral-increased bullet penetration

Wa2000-Pap- WaZ000- attached thermal

Waffle Weapons:

FIRST: For all you idiots.....the flamethrower is not a waffle weapons

Summer's Might: (Resembles Winters Howl) Sends a whirlwind of blaze-Pap-Summer's Rage/Hades' Rage-more ammo,more damage

Natural Quake-launches clumps of rock/dirt at zombies-Pap- Bumper Cannon- larger clumps and longer time of flight.

Water Launch- splashes waves of water-Pap- Poseidon Wave- Sprays thousands of gallons of water at zombies, either drowning or floats away, awarding time.

I honestly wish for a perk-o-cola machine that would increase your players' speed like lightweight, or increased sprinting as in marathon. This could be good for many things like juking zombies, and reaching a downed friend that's a good distance away. Anyone agree?

last time i checked. speed cola was sleight of hand, lightweight, and marathon. XD

trearch send they are all done with every DLC that is going to come out idk how many but! the nova zombies was ment for der riese and didn't finish coding them right (they look like crap) so if it feels like kino does not have everything its because its going to be in the DLC

[brains] for m60