richtoffen dies?

blueandproud

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lawl. If that happens, my dear Bryan is going to cry, because Richtofen's his favorite character.

But then again, someone may have to be sacrificed to make room for that mysterious individual in that portrait in Kino. Obviously, whoever gets sacrificed, we lose, because we've all gotten attached to Tank, Nikolai, Takeo, and Edward.

Well.... Takeo not so much. :P

How dare you, you bring great dishonour.

I hope that Takio is dropped, I hate playing as him because his dialogue sucks compared to the other characters.

So... you hope he dies because his lines are bad? That is the worst reason to kill someone ever. Plus, he could be a badass. He also chopped the tails off of kittens! (If you couldn't tell, I hate cats)

I hope that Takio is dropped, I hate playing as him because his dialogue sucks compared to the other characters.

So... you hope he dies because his lines are bad? That is the worst reason to kill someone ever. Plus, he could be a badass. He also chopped the tails off of kittens! (If you couldn't tell, I hate cats)

I could not agree with you more, all I would want from Takeo is a katana.

Yeah I'd love a katana, but I do want to know how exactly he got captured by 935 also.

Also, I just would like to point out that Richtofen is most likely to die at the end of the story. He is trying to take over the world after all, and the rest of the crew will have to stop him.

Yeah I'd love a katana, but I do want to know how exactly he got captured by 935 also.

Also, I just would like to point out that Richtofen is most likely to die at the end of the story. He is trying to take over the world after all, and the rest of the crew will have to stop him.

I want them to have his katana accessible

Honestly, I've been wanting it accessible since SNN. Now, with the ballistic knives, knifing is really fun to do, and I want the katana even more! Hopes for it in the next map, though I'm doubting it. If not, they should at least do motion cap in the trailer with a katana.

Honestly, I've been wanting it accessible since SNN. Now, with the ballistic knives, knifing is really fun to do, and I want the katana even more! Hopes for it in the next map, though I'm doubting it. If not, they should at least do motion cap in the trailer with a katana.

yeah, I've also wanted brass knuckles as a buyable item off the wall, and upgraded they would have spikes charged with 115... I came up with this thought a year or two ago

Takeo is the best chracter for one reason only. The guy who voices him is Frank Oz who also voiced Yoda in Star Wars. HOW F*****G AWESOME IS THAT!!! :D

Er... he was voiced by Tom Kane, dude.

Acctually, Tom Kane voiced Yoda too. He voiced him in The Clone Wars Series and a lot of SW Video gmaes ;)