Could this be Acsension???

(NateNote)

Not sure but found these on one of my friends memory sticks. He said he got them from some guy in an email... sounds a bit too surreal to me so I don't believe it but thought you should know.

One of the reasons I think it is fake is because the character does not appear to be carrying a gun so unless the crazy scientist is back it seems unlikely. Also the graphical content seems a bit shabby, though this could be put toward what the picture was taken on and what stage in development the map is in. What do you guys think? Personally I'd say fake.

]

There was one other picture if you want it. Just say if you do and I'll get hold of it.

(NateNote)

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure but found these on one of my friends memory sticks. He said he got them from some guy in an email... sounds a bit too surreal to me so I don't believe it but thought you should know.

One of the reasons I think it is fake is because the character does not appear to be carrying a gun so unless the crazy scientist is back it seems unlikely. Also the graphical content seems a bit shabby, though this could be put toward what the picture was taken on and what stage in development the map is in. What do you guys think? Personally I'd say fake.

]

There was one other picture if you want it. Just say if you do and I'll get hold of it.

(NateNote)

This is from waw.but is not a map pack.its one of the modded maps that people on the pc can make with a few programs so its a fake

Thats from the Lets Play Nazi Zombies - With Commentary videos posted by

Machinima. If your going to post images please down scale them... It makes the pages horrible

to navigate.

Recieved from a random email? Seriously... I know it happens with Treyarch. But the Images

have never shown in game footage screenshots and never do they show the HUD.