OMG HE WAS RIGHT Ascension GLTICH?!*EDITED WITH PICS*

japattak10

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i call bs if i am wrong then i apologize. but heres why, that bottom picture looks like its from resident evil when you go through a door. and the one above it looks like something from ps home when they had that xi thing going on. cant really make the top one out so could be anything. plus he said no zombies spawned notice how he said 'notice the 1000 points that is from repairing windows' how would he get to repair windows when theres no zombies to destroy them? you dont go into a map with the windows needing to be repaired. also zombies_ascension1.mpg mpg is a video file not a file needed for a map it may be a cut scene for solo but why would it say in the lobby the name of the map is zombies_ascension1.mpg it would be just zombies_ascension1 everybody should post this thread to jd2020s twitter asking if its true or not that way everyone can stop wasting time on this and get back to the great theorys everybody is thinking of

i call bs if i am wrong then i apologize. but heres why, that bottom picture looks like its from resident evil when you go through a door. and the one above it looks like something from ps home when they had that xi thing going on. cant really make the top one out so could be anything. plus he said no zombies spawned notice how he said 'notice the 1000 points that is from repairing windows' how would he get to repair windows when theres no zombies to destroy them? you dont go into a map with the windows needing to be repaired. also zombies_ascension1.mpg mpg is a video file not a file needed for a map it may be a cut scene for solo but why would it say in the lobby the name of the map is zombies_ascension1.mpg it would be just zombies_ascension1 everybody should post this thread to jd2020s twitter asking if its true or not that way everyone can stop wasting time on this and get back to the great theorys everybody is thinking of

.Mpg is NOT a video extension. you are thinking of .Mpeg because .Mpg is a map file. .Mpeg is a common video file extension, where as I have seen plenty of map files in W@W that use the .Mpg extension. If there is 2 .Mpg file types, one being video and one being map file, then I guess we will never know...

x Steely Post subject: Just played Ascension? Posted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:55 pm

Human

Brains: 30

Zombification:

this has had to have happened to someone else, but when I went go play Der Riese with my friend Tyler (The maps from the Hardened Edition) it gave me AND him an error code, ended the game back to the main zombie menu and there on the menu under "Five" was "zombies_ascension1.mpg " I freaked the fuck out and it started loading, it had a lot of weird messages on the screen while it was loading though, like "Loading File: etc etc" and the map screen was a checkerboard. It loaded and it looked like the map wasn't totally finished, still had a lot of modeling and finishing touches to do but I was wearing my beaches and heard Sam say "Ahaha, THIS IS IT!" and dempsey said "Shut up, freakgirl!" and Nikolai said "I'm going to need a lot of vodka before i deal with that crazy bitch... she reminds me of my wife."

Nikolai was my friend Tyler and I was Dempsey. The map was pretty dark but I remember seeing an Olympia, Skorpian and I think an M14 in the spawn room or nearby, there was blood splattered like everywhere, at least I think so cause on some spots it'd be darker and kind of neon red over the other dark colored walls, and there was a flight of stairs going up to ah I think five levels? The words "Ascend from Darkness" came back but Ascend was underlined in chalk or whatever the white stuff is lol there were a lot of bodies already on the floor like they were add ons they wore lab coats and stuff and there was a desk that had files about that mission where you play in single player where you have the blow up the german rockets. The only other thing I saw before the game glitched out again and ended was one of those maps on the wall but it was of an english coast and it circled a lighthouse looking thing somewhere in England with an X near the coast and below it said "Bismarck in der Nähe von englischen Küste hat scheiterte, konnte 115 Nottransfer" no idea what that means and it took me fucking forever to copy that for you guys so be thankful. I was in the game all of like 10 minutes before it glitched out and then it was gone so i dk.

First of all smart ass mpg is a video/picture file used to usually bring a cutscene in. 2. They were glasswindows (broke myself). 3. if u look at the water pic there is the arrow pointing from all the cod zombie maps.. u shit head.

.Mpg is NOT a video extension. you are thinking of .Mpeg because .Mpg is a map file. .Mpeg is a common video file extension, where as I have seen plenty of map files in W@W that use the .Mpg extension. If there is 2 .Mpg file types, one being video and one being map file, then I guess we will never know...

im sure .mpg is not a map file i could be wrong but i am sure it is a file extension for audio and video so might see it in the files of a game just google .mpg wont play and see what it say im only curious just like everybody else in this thread and trying to find out if its true or not

First of all smart ass mpg is a video/picture file used to usually bring a cutscene in. 2. They were glasswindows (broke myself). 3. if u look at the water pic there is the arrow pointing from all the cod zombie maps.. u shit head.

if you look at my post i did say it could be a cutscene. the reason i said about the windows is because one of the other people who claimed to see ascension. said they where holes in the wall with the boards already on so i thought if 3 different people have played this map there stories should match up. unless theres two or 3 different maps called ascension which i doubt there is. anybody could get a picture of anything and photoshop anything into it they wanted. you could be telling the truth but out of you 3 people atleast one of you are not.im intrested in all this and i want to get to the bottom of it lol so what is the third picture off?and what was in the cutscene going into ascension?

Looks like a L4D2-mod map with the zombie character overlaid. Kind of like how someone posted a picture of a map from Garry's Mod on PC and said it was a real map.

Calling BS.

Ur Bs 1. u see the blood tip of the points in 2 outta the 3 pics. 2. it would be extremely dificult to get the quality to match exactly if i pasted. and 3. u didnt say it but my razor does got a cam thats why i took the pics smart ass.

No where close to being convinced.

Pretty funny only two people have encountered this... Seems pretty suspicious... And only on this site... Joined the same day... Worst quality pics for the biggest glitch/easter egg to date (Coincidence?)... Going too far with this... :P

omg people i have played a new map. i have pictures showing blood splatter points and round number to prove i am not lieing. it wasnt ascension it went by the name of nazi_zombie_map maybe its in dlc2. i dont know how this happened i started in an out door area there was no windows. except the ones to the building but zombies didnt enter through them the zombies spawned out of the ground. the zombies looked the same just different clothes they had a white top on and blue trousers there was a python on the wall. anyway i did a few rounds and got enough points to explore a bit so i opened a door that looked like a front door to a house. i went in to a hallway nothing special here i think there was a gun on the wall but dont know which one it was. i opened a door to the right this is where the magic box was and had another gun on the wall the room was a strange colour. like a pinkish purple with a familiar looking picture on the wall which is in the pictures below. i got the wonderwaffe out of the box first time lol. quick revive was in the next room but my crawler died and it was the dog round next they still drop max ammo. i killed a group of zombies that dropped a x2 i was then going to get the x2 and quick revive but when i got the x2 the game glitched with a black screen. :o then i was at the main menu screen i do not have a clue what happend here but heres some pictures discuss peeps

picture 1

http://i53.tinypic.com/v7h0tc.jpg

picture2

http://i51.tinypic.com/zxjpj8.jpg

picture3

http://i54.tinypic.com/35220jp.jpg

I don't believe this at all. It looks like there's a Python in this guy's hand, but anyone could photoshop one in.

And there's just one thing I noticed. Sorry if it sounds like I'm trying to be a smartass here, but:

If you "edited this thread" with pics, then how come you didn't just put the pics up straight away? If you had them, why did you wait and see if we believed you BEFORE posting them?

I think this was a modded map or something, as you would have waited to see if we believed you before going to get photos. If you were telling the truth, you'd have pics up like instantly. Doesn't take muich to transfer a pic from a phone to a computer.

You obviously played on a modded map that looked exactly like a zombie map, otherwise you'd have never been able to get into it twice to get the pics, which, had you been able to do, you would have posted a walkthrough on HOW.

I call fake.

I don't believe this at all. It looks like there's a Python in this guy's hand, but anyone could photoshop one in.

And there's just one thing I noticed. Sorry if it sounds like I'm trying to be a smartass here, but:

If you "edited this thread" with pics, then how come you didn't just put the pics up straight away? If you had them, why did you wait and see if we believed you BEFORE posting them?

I think this was a modded map or something, as you would have waited to see if we believed you before going to get photos. If you were telling the truth, you'd have pics up like instantly. Doesn't take muich to transfer a pic from a phone to a computer.

You obviously played on a modded map that looked exactly like a zombie map, otherwise you'd have never been able to get into it twice to get the pics, which, had you been able to do, you would have posted a walkthrough on HOW.

I call fake.

Im pretty sure that in one of his reply posts he said that he had trouble getting the photos up on here from his phone.

So with you saying that he said he got in there twice i never saw him say anything like that in any of his posts.

omg people i have played a new map. i have pictures showing blood splatter points and round number to prove i am not lieing. it wasnt ascension it went by the name of nazi_zombie_map maybe its in dlc2. i dont know how this happened i started in an out door area there was no windows. except the ones to the building but zombies didnt enter through them the zombies spawned out of the ground. the zombies looked the same just different clothes they had a white top on and blue trousers there was a python on the wall. anyway i did a few rounds and got enough points to explore a bit so i opened a door that looked like a front door to a house. i went in to a hallway nothing special here i think there was a gun on the wall but dont know which one it was. i opened a door to the right this is where the magic box was and had another gun on the wall the room was a strange colour. like a pinkish purple with a familiar looking picture on the wall which is in the pictures below. i got the wonderwaffe out of the box first time lol. quick revive was in the next room but my crawler died and it was the dog round next they still drop max ammo. i killed a group of zombies that dropped a x2 i was then going to get the x2 and quick revive but when i got the x2 the game glitched with a black screen. :o then i was at the main menu screen i do not have a clue what happend here but heres some pictures discuss peeps

picture 1

http://i53.tinypic.com/v7h0tc.jpg

picture2

http://i51.tinypic.com/zxjpj8.jpg

picture3

http://i54.tinypic.com/35220jp.jpg

lolololol simpsons map lol blue trousers white tops lolol

No where close to being convinced.

Pretty funny only two people have encountered this... Seems pretty suspicious... And only on this site... Joined the same day... Worst quality pics for the biggest glitch/easter egg to date (Coincidence?)... Going too far with this... :P

Its a conspiracy!