OMG HE WAS RIGHT Ascension GLTICH?!*EDITED WITH PICS*

japattak10

OKAY I DIDNT BELIEVE HIM AT FIRST BUT HES NOT BULLSHITTING US

D-BLOCK SAID HE PLAYED ON ASCENSION BY DOWNLOADING THE HARDEND MAPS.

I did this today when i went to open up dead ops nothing happend. I simply Ignored his glitch and felt bored so i played derise i went to play the minigame and i shot the pole with the upgraded l96a1 the l115 i think its called. The things twirld. and nothing new happend. Until i got the the firepit. i threw the monkey in the fire. Sam said Mr MONKEY JUST WANTED TO PLAY. Before he disinigrated. i shot him with an upgraded balistic knife. i got an error code that said intance knife_ballistic_bowie_upgraded_zm 10<. and it sent me to the zombie screen so i got scared going lie turned lights on went play dead ops again bam there was zombies_ascension1.mpg then loaded like other files quick. said disc could not be read but in normal pixelated shit didnt fall for it. entered game a dark room with windows sure where heard running water. power flickered thought same saying this is or something when. strange. nothing spawned. no zombies. noises. nothing. just waited n left my xbox on. happend. unlike d-block pics will upload them were razor when find out how if someone wants help please pm cuz need get pic up.>

Hold got one more

This is when i first loaded and got my gun (it didnt have a name said blank.stk)

This is when it loads before u get gun and before your screen freaks out

This is another shot notice the 1000 points that is from repairing windows

Over view of what i saw. Similar to D's execpt i think he posted it sideways

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are these pictures supposed to show? There is nothing descript at all. If you played a level and took the time to take pics.......Why cant we actually see anything?

Took with razor couldnt get on computer had to email then couldnt download had to use snip tool and it got resized by tinypic upload. so yeh im trying to do it again and get more pics but i was focused on the zombies not spawning not trying to go picaso on this thing i was scared as is.

Im still going to call this fake. However, I do know about this one screencap that showed map pack 1, 2 and 3 in the xbox marketplace. So if that screencap of the map packs was real, then this *could* [Kind of] be possible. Still, i think it is fake. I mean, D block probably made this new account (Japattack) so that more people would believe him, cause if two people posted this, then wouldn't that make you want to believe it more? Also, notice how they both use that same red font in their posts... Coincidence, or is he just trolling?

Also, they both started their posts with "Okay" and they both spelled skorpion like "Scorpion". And yes, the gun is spelled with a K. I know that probably seems insignificant. But If i really searched im sure i can find a lot more similarities.

I'd have to say this is real in the picture with the cylinders if you look carefully at the floor you can see the picture of a lightning bolt signifying that's where you turn the power on also it looks like there's on of the four perk machines over there

Also, they both started their posts with "Okay" and they both spelled skorpion like "Scorpion". And yes, the gun is spelled with a K. I know that probably seems insignificant. But If i really searched im sure i can find a lot more similarities.

OKAY Yes in real life The name is with a k BUT That isnt common knowlodge most people wouldspell it with a c because in english the word scorpion is with a c. also i could use red font and start with okay. (see?)

I reckon this is real. No other zombies map looks like that. I hope the real map is actually brighter though ;).

I think this place is a Shipwreck on Ascension Island. I think you move outside and move into a light house or something.

I reckon this theory is Very Likely. Im going to try this tommorow with my friend on PS3.