Firing range is Rebirth Island

Guest xeinpo

Guest xeinpo

I was browsing the forums,thinking alot about First Strike and The second Map pack (It got leaked) and i remembered something.I Cannot find the thread at the moment but there was a HUGE theory about the new map on Rebirth island.Now in the pictures i saw in the thread i saw...nothing really.A empty airstrip and hard,dusty rock.Now just a few moments ago i remembered something.FIRING RANGE matches the dirt AND has the empty airstrip outside it.Think about it if you can find the thread again compare Firing Range to Rebirth island...you will find they look the same.This is a short post but it still has some good points

Ddanso7

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was browsing the forums,thinking alot about First Strike and The second Map pack (It got leaked) and i remembered something.I Cannot find the thread at the moment but there was a HUGE theory about the new map on Rebirth island.Now in the pictures i saw in the thread i saw...nothing really.A empty airstrip and hard,dusty rock.Now just a few moments ago i remembered something.FIRING RANGE matches the dirt AND has the empty airstrip outside it.Think about it if you can find the thread again compare Firing Range to Rebirth island...you will find they look the same.This is a short post but it still has some good points

Ddanso7

May i ask what this is doing in ascension?

(tired of people posting stupid posts)

Rebirth Island looks almost nothing like Firing Range. As you can see Firing Range has dusty air, sand around like a desert, American military forces and is most likely stationed somewhere in Cuba due to the fact it is OP 40 vs Tropas. Rebirth Island is in the Aral Sea, in Central Asia, the sky is dark and heavy, it is run by Russian Military Forces and German Scientists, and is a weapons manufacturing facility, I see absolutely no way possible that Rebirth Island is Firing Range.

If you're going to waste peoples' time with posts, at least post something that actually makes sense.