Black ops map pack 2!!!

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm calling BS on this; if its a real leak then show the screen at least. It's REAL easy to fake screenshots, especially since they show very little. If this was done on the PC I'm sure you could rename some map names so hey could show up in the game.

I didnt do this.

I found it while looking at acsension videos

well much better value, in dlc 2 you will get 4 new maps, a w@w map AND a zombie map

ALSO heres the video embeded

ZE4Mp25zsgQ

its also appears that some of the maps were origonaly cut from the game as:

these are from the cut map "hotel, which might be this new map...

the other maps are not in it

100% legit.

You can do it yourself,

Step 1) Go to playercard

2) Go to community

3) Press Square (PS3)

4) Scroll through the maps you can search for, you should see all the regular black ops maps, plus MP1 maps, plus some of those maps in the video.

I dont think all of these maps will be in MP2, some of them might be MP3, some of them might not get used at all.

Btw, its Icebreaker3, not icebreakers :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

So basically this confirms that there are maps that came ON DISC that they are charging us for. Damnit! I hated that when BFBC2 did that to me, and now Activision is following suit. You bastards.

These maps weren't on the disc originally (Or at least most of them). But i think they are just adding the names of them cause they are getting ready for the second map pack.

• 2 weeks later...

So basically this confirms that there are maps that came ON DISC that they are charging us for. Damnit! I hated that when BFBC2 did that to me, and now Activision is following suit. You bastards.

These maps weren't on the disc originally (Or at least most of them). But i think they are just adding the names of them cause they are getting ready for the second map pack.

Yep. The Map Pack 1 names were added through a hotfix shortly after First Strike was announced.