I HAVE PLAYED ON ASCENSION!!! *UPDATED*

D-BLOCK

Trust me everybody. This DBlock guy is full of crap. Think about it Dblock and japattak10 have both somehow experienced the same thing were you played ascension after installing the original zombie maps. Then tell me this lol. Seriously it cant get anymore obvious. Dblock and Japattak10 both joined this forum on January 5th 2011. They Both wrote there stories in red text. Each Story began with the Word... Okay. and even they can't give us pictures. And now there is a third guy who experienced it. Don't remember his user name but.... he says he saw the samething. And he said he only played the map for about 10 mins. And on his post he actually remembered all of Nikolai's quotes word for word. Come on now!!! Think about it!!! your playing black ops.... Ascension Pops up... I don't think I will be trying to remember the characters quotes... I think that I would just be amazed of what I am looking at and trying to get video of it.

I was in chat w/ dblock when he initially spoke of playing the ascension map. I am not saying he is right or wrong, but he was very convincing and spoke in alot of detail about the map. It is very likely that this could have happened, so with that in mind, refrain from being so blunt. If he is lieing, fine, we will all call him out on it when we know for sure in a month. And if he is telling the truth, well, then your just the smacked ass making yourself sound like an idiot.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found this link: http://www.chmava.com/video/874935/call ... nsion.html

Kinda looks like what OP was talking about but as I have not played all the old zombie maps and I'm not sure if this screenshot is even for real. Can someone help me confirm this is not an old zombie map? Thx in advance guys.

It is Not nacht der untoten, but it looks a tad like it...

But Because of the BAR its not believable. Although they could do the same thing as on kino? The MP40.But the mp40 is there because of the film Ignesious Bastards. They raid a cinema with mp40's. I think its one of those create a map thingys from PC.

Nope. Its Nacht Der Untoten....... http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt ... 80&bih=923

impossible, the game cant glitch a map like that. perfect example :

I have Classic Maps. I start a private party, invite three of my friends. I change map to any of the 4 classic maps. My friends never seen them on black ops. I start lobby, loading screen as normal, after an extended period of time, game starts and im solo. They tell me map could not load. Why? There is no data for the dlc. Only way your story would work is if treyarch updated the servers with a file "zombie_ascension1" you somehow had the credential to download said file, notification notify's you of Black ops dlc downloaded. and in your memory of hard drive under games, black ops, there would be game save data, classic zombie maps, zombie_ascension1, and a settings file. As for the community i hate to classify this myth busted.

And if your still skeptical that this in anyway might be plausible.. You CAN NOT re-download the classic maps on xbox 360. you enter the code once, and thats it, if it fails due to internet connection etc etc, your left to call treyarch because it will not initiate download a second time. even from xbox.com, trust me I've tried.

As for the op. -brains for thinking anyone WITH LOGIC would fall for this.

Actually, you just go into Download History...i think I got there from the xbox middle button...what's it called again?

Alright, some points that could prove and disprove this.

(and to clear anything up, yes, Download history would allow you to download the hardened DLC again)

Facts that could prove this:

1: Games sometimes hold Beta maps. Ascension COULD have been the map they were going have instead of Kino, but scrapped it and left it in the ISO. (You might call BS on this, but most games are 5-6 GB with the last 1-2 GB on the disk full of filler and beta stuff)

2: About the 2 others "experiencing" the same glitch, They're almost definitely trolls. If you've ever heard of the Jadusable Haunted cartridge stories, what people did then mirrors what this might be. People saw how many views Jad got from posting these videos, they posted their own, fake versions of it expecting to get the same amount of views. These 2 other then D-Block could just be looking for attention.

3: If this happened to me, I wouldn't be taking pictures either. Why? Because I don't have a camera or a phone. Not everybody has these. Don't say, "lolz, he be a troll, and i say its fake becuz he ddnt take picz." Pictures don't always prove things.

Disproving facts:

1: It being a Beta Map is very unlikely. I doubt they would make a map, then scrap it for another one so far into development as D-block says it is.

That's really the only major point that could disprove this really.

I found this link: http://www.chmava.com/video/874935/call ... nsion.html

Kinda looks like what OP was talking about but as I have not played all the old zombie maps and I'm not sure if this screenshot is even for real. Can someone help me confirm this is not an old zombie map? Thx in advance guys.

Thats In [email protected] Nacht der untoten in the mystery box room with a deployable browning mg42

After everyting i hear OR READ here i think this is maybe fake those 2 guy maybe lookd at old GKnova6:s and see the aug on it then just thinking that it coud be there and when im in main menu of black ops and i press zombies all the tvs fill show like gknova and there is many guy with tactical masks so they think fake stuff about 5000 priced mask. and what about monkey i dont know maybe they see some the monkey spawn in end of DOA and think the story.

But maybe this all is true and what abut aug its on wii so easly on xbox ps3 pc too

Monkey suit with head=D in www.gknova6.com real black ops site

tactical maska they are really in main menu zombies on screens

and what about in black ops zombie menu there some tvs showing room with spinning red light.

SO ITS 50% 50%

OR 25% 75%

MAYBE 0% 100%

who knows (trayarch guys sure=D)

we will know then when map pack comes

i saw a video about a guy giving pretty legit info on the new map pack he said that he had played assension because he knows a guy that works IIIarch he said there were space monkeys too here is the vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gn6YyaGdOOY ;) we dont know but hopefully it will be awsome and make up for only 1 map.

You don't need to go spamming links to a video that has already been posted in a thread. Its fake anyways, there are many many many other videos identical to that one of people claiming to have ties to TA.

i saw a video about a guy giving pretty legit info on the new map pack he said that he had played assension because he knows a guy that works IIIarch he said there were space monkeys too here is the vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gn6YyaGdOOY ;) we dont know but hopefully it will be awsome and make up for only 1 map.

You don't need to go spamming links to a video that has already been posted in a thread. Its fake anyways, there are many many many other videos identical to that one of people claiming to have ties to TA.

Uhhh its not fake dude, ive played the maps and made the vid to talk about it.

Just wait for feb. 1st

I am not saying i belive you, or the other guy(as you are probably the same person) But, i was watching this dude explore in five with noclip, and he saw this thing that said n4 or something similar. I searched iton wiki and it came up with some type of submarine, remember he said it looked like a sumbarine? just sayin. (also my keboard is jacked, dont hate on my typing.)

I am not saying i belive you, or the other guy(as you are probably the same person) But, i was watching this dude explore in five with noclip, and he saw this thing that said n4 or something similar. I searched iton wiki and it came up with some type of submarine, remember he said it looked like a sumbarine? just sayin. (also my keboard is jacked, dont hate on my typing.)

I won't hate on your typing but could you possibly write in a colour that is perhaps readable against the black background? Just sayin' :|

Back on-topic, well I'd like to believe you, considering how well thought out this whole story was, but we've just seen too many fakers to be able to believe you now just because you put some effort into it. You had some good ideas in there though, some I'd perhaps like to see implemented into Ascension. Besides, if you'd really played on Ascension you'd have immediately posted all of the details, instead of posting like a paragraph every other day or something- it just makes it obvious that you're trying to think up what will be in the next room and make a map of it. Sorry but perhaps if you'd made a crawler and got a photo or a recording of this all of us would have believed you. Sorry. :?