I HAVE PLAYED ON ASCENSION!!! *UPDATED*

D-BLOCK

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

impossible, the game cant glitch a map like that. perfect example :

I have Classic Maps. I start a private party, invite three of my friends. I change map to any of the 4 classic maps. My friends never seen them on black ops. I start lobby, loading screen as normal, after an extended period of time, game starts and im solo. They tell me map could not load. Why? There is no data for the dlc. Only way your story would work is if treyarch updated the servers with a file "zombie_ascension1" you somehow had the credential to download said file, notification notify's you of Black ops dlc downloaded. and in your memory of hard drive under games, black ops, there would be game save data, classic zombie maps, zombie_ascension1, and a settings file. As for the community i hate to classify this myth busted.

And if your still skeptical that this in anyway might be plausible.. You CAN NOT re-download the classic maps on xbox 360. you enter the code once, and thats it, if it fails due to internet connection etc etc, your left to call treyarch because it will not initiate download a second time. even from xbox.com, trust me I've tried.

As for the op. -brains for thinking anyone WITH LOGIC would fall for this.

Sorry but I actually downloaded the classic maps 3 times. I looked it up on google because I didn't want to lose my maps and found out that I had to go to my download history and it's there. Please don't post facts unless you know that they are actually facts. :facepalm:

Dude if this is a fake, at least it was a well thought out fake and just the usual random bs like every other fake map idea... and as for the people who are like "obviously if he had actually played it he would have taken pics or filmed it" - there is a large portion of the gaming community that don't have capture cards, myself included. also if you were in that position and you were playing a map that you shouldn't be, as if you would stop to take some pictures, especially as it was live and wouldnt pause so you can get a camera..

Im not saying i believe you yet, as there isn't any proof, but still i hope that it turns out like this coz that would be wicked. I just highly doubt that you would accidentally download the file with the original maps... besides if you did there should be a record of the file somewhere, coz you cant play Black Ops maps that you havent actually downloaded onto your 360 or have unlocked them. All things considered i really hope that you are right.

If this actually happened and it happened to me I would have gotten a crawler and taken my PHONE and taken pictures. I'm pretty sure that this guy has a phone.

The other problem here is that the data is on the disc, but it is usually hidden and cannot even be played before it is released. However, lest year, Strike could be played by jtaggers before the DLC.

The problem simply is the game just randomly starting it up and actually being able to run the map

I searched for a Dead Ops game and when I joined a match....

.....I bought quick revive which was in the corner and Takeo said something like "This drink makes me home sick." And I got downed and had duel pistols that shot explosives like in Kino Der Toten.

One thing does strike me as odd

You said you played online right? Like you searched for other players?

Well howcome you bought a quick revive and revived yourself?

Quick revive only works in this way if you physically choose to go into the "Solo mode."

0/10 For your trolling.

Hmm. Curious.....there have been people on the CODHQ Forums who have said that they played Ascension. The first thread I opened, however, ended with saying "I hope you enjoyed my fake story. :D "....

OP, these are serious claims you have. We look forward to photographic evidence of your experience with Ascension. ;)

ooh that can be are easy true here is some proofs>

On this new www,gknova6.com

at the end you see the creature what looks like cosmic silverback and in that thing u tell us u say you see the monkey so.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FW8hLuwo ... re=related

in this video at 0:55 you see the aug on wall and by the uptades on a post

viewtopic.php?t=4582

he is telling that there is aug on wall in room 2.

so i think this is true but hard to belive.

sorry for bad english.

I just realised another thing that makes me not believe this.... Apparently the map pack is being made by a different company to treyarch, so how would you accidentaly download ascension with the original treyarch maps... sorry man id like to believe you but the evidence stacks up against you at the moment. japattacks pics dont help either coz they are all blurry and barely relate to the things the both of you have said. but go ahead and prove me wrong when the dlc is released :)

I think ascension is in russia or kazakthan cuz black ops is in time when russia was soviet union. in dead ops arcade there was cosmic silverback and he has cccp on his cloths and in round 40 you have to fight with him you will see spaseship on map and there is too cccp. so the monkey is russian or the ship is. but maybe that ship didint hit in russia or somewhere else.

I just realised another thing that makes me not believe this.... Apparently the map pack is being made by a different company to treyarch, so how would you accidentaly download ascension with the original treyarch maps... sorry man id like to believe you but the evidence stacks up against you at the moment. japattacks pics dont help either coz they are all blurry and barely relate to the things the both of you have said. but go ahead and prove me wrong when the dlc is released :)

you're arguments are nil because Raven Software is only making the MP maps...3arc is still doing zombies :)...Also, the map is in England, it said so on the third guy's thread

im a bit confused because from what i9ve been hearing its either going to be the lighthouse or from the project115 videos maybe ground zero but i dont know for sure my guess is it will be inside that ship and it is probably crashed on the rocks of the lighthouse and you ascend form the bowels of the ship oiut of it to reach to top deck and eventually find a way onto the island and from there rise to the top of the lighthouse i am not sure but this is my theory

Gathering from what I have read, this is very plausible.

Props to you for either playing, or having a wonderful imagination.

If I had a guess, It either occurs around a 115 accident, or, if you are familiar with single player, the underwater levels near the end of the game.

As it is title ascension, it could be where the old transmission station is (underwater, where the cuban boat is), and you are underwater, with zombies, and must ascend your way to the surface. Just a theory.

And for those speaking of the lighthouse map, its been around for quite some time. Its a PC mod, and there is gameplay on youtube w/ myoelectric playing. Its interesting, and huge, but nothing to do with black ops.

Trust me everybody. This DBlock guy is full of crap. Think about it Dblock and japattak10 have both somehow experienced the same thing were you played ascension after installing the original zombie maps. Then tell me this lol. Seriously it cant get anymore obvious. Dblock and Japattak10 both joined this forum on January 5th 2011. They Both wrote there stories in red text. Each Story began with the Word... Okay. and even they can't give us pictures. And now there is a third guy who experienced it. Don't remember his user name but.... he says he saw the samething. And he said he only played the map for about 10 mins. And on his post he actually remembered all of Nikolai's quotes word for word. Come on now!!! Think about it!!! your playing black ops.... Ascension Pops up... I don't think I will be trying to remember the characters quotes... I think that I would just be amazed of what I am looking at and trying to get video of it.

I found this link: http://www.chmava.com/video/874935/call ... nsion.html

Kinda looks like what OP was talking about but as I have not played all the old zombie maps and I'm not sure if this screenshot is even for real. Can someone help me confirm this is not an old zombie map? Thx in advance guys.

It is Not nacht der untoten, but it looks a tad like it...

But Because of the BAR its not believable. Although they could do the same thing as on kino? The MP40.But the mp40 is there because of the film Ignesious Bastards. They raid a cinema with mp40's. I think its one of those create a map thingys from PC.