Ascension Musical Easter Egg

TehGKBrief

Hello, this is my first forum post so wish me luck :)

As we all know Ascension is the next map. But what musical easter egg?

There is A very likely chance of Ascensions easter egg to be as song known as "Abracadavre" Because The PC music file name for the Game Over sequence is just that yet that may not be the real title...

;) On Elena Siegmens Facebook it says something on the lines of "My new song The Mighty is soon to come out." Is that just a song she has done as a single? or is it the new zombie song?

Your Time to shine! :o

Talk almost your selves about your opinions on this.

:D

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you checked Kevin Sherwood's Facebook? If it were indeed the song for 'Ascension' and Activision had decided that they were allowed to announce it, then Kevin would have posted something about it too. If only Elena posts about the song, then it means that it is more than likely that her new song has nothing to do with zombies.

Although, I could see a song called "The Mighty" being connected to zombies- "The Mighty" referring to Sam or POSSIBLY the Cosmic Silverback?

Well i'm thrilled for the new easter egg. even though im not a fan of the rock music used in the song 115 and "Beauty of Annihilation"which were used in Kino and der Riese. I did like Lullaby for a dead man, which was for Verruckt i believe and The One, for Shi no Numa then (or the other way around) and i hope there'll be a download link for this one on the CoD site like the others.

So come February, we'll need people to be searching every last nook and cranny of the starting room for an interactable easter egg. Sadly I can't help because I have a PS3 :(

See? I shouldn't be upset because I don't have an Xbox. Activision have made a wrong move for the community here (not saying anything about the business itself). :facepalm:

Whatever, off-topic.

Based on where the map is, we might just be able to guess what we're looking for, or we might even find it without trying. I found the meteor on Kino in the starting room with no real effort at all, I just noticed a glass case and wondered what it was. I heard the same noise that came from the skull canisters in Der Riese so I held square and hey presto! This was BEFORE I even knew (or should we say, remembered) about the easter egg song.