Ascencion will take place on Baikonur Cosmodrome

While I have no concrete evidence, I don't see how zombies could be anywhere else than the cosmodrome. I finally played the campaign level "executive decision" and everything about the lower facilities absolutely screams zombies. The lighting, layout, windows, doors... Not to mention there are blueprints for the R7 ICBM all over the place, similar to the blueprints for Sputnik in the background of the GKNOVA6 monkey diagram... The majority of the clues released, so far, points unquestionably towards being related to the space program... Also in 'exec deci' there are books with richtofens name on em ALL OVER THE PLACE... Sooo...

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, is it possible for someone to no-clip out of Executive Order, and look through all the buildings to look for the rumored starting room with the spinning circle thing that test G-Forces? That would be one of my ides, or maybe just no-clip and look for anything that would hint at it.

Would if I could man, don't have the PC version tho... And the room your referring to is the centrifuge. Where did you get the info on that being the starting position? And while I hope the map is based upon the cosmodrome, I'm also hoping they include larger rooms for some zombie juking. Just don't want it to be corridors, though they are much wider in 'exec deci' than they are in 'five', so that's a plus, even if it does wind up consisting mostly of them. AHHH! CANT WAIT!

Would if I could man, don't have the PC version tho... And the room your referring to is the centrifuge. Where did you get the info on that being the starting position? And while I hope the map is based upon the cosmodrome, I'm also hoping they include larger rooms for some zombie juking. Just don't want it to be corridors, though they are much wider in 'exec deci' than they are in 'five', so that's a plus, even if it does wind up consisting mostly of them. AHHH! CANT WAIT!

It's just been a circulating rumor, but sounds true. Probably one of the most believable rumors. lol

Also, in my personal opinion, I think people are looking into the quote "ascend from darkness" much too literally. The cold war, nuclear arms race, space race, ect. are all significant in the birth of the modern age. Sputnik (blueprints behind monkey diagram) was the first man made object to orbit the earth. Russians launched this completely by surprise to the US. This was what spurred the space race between the Soviets and America. In order to reach the moon first, ALOT of new technology had to be developed, most significant was the computer. Before this computers were gigantic, often filling entire rooms. We NEEDED to develop a much smaller one to serve as the guidance computer for our flight to the moon, because as we know necessity is the mother of invention. Along with all of this was the refinement process of aluminum which was used significantly in the development of the Saturn 5 rockets that took us to the moon. We needed a light but strong metal and at that time, because aluminum had never really been needed, it was one of the most valuable metals on the planet... Now we wrap our leftovers in it... Point being, everything we know today is based upon technology developed to take man into space. So "ascend from darkness" may very well be referring to mans step into the modern age. Thus possibly relating it to this Russian cosmodrome from which Sputnik was launched... Just a thought...

Blueprints for Sputnik 2 launched in 1957 with a dog named Laika which died in orbit. (Hellhounds)

http://images0.cpcache.com/product/9024 ... _Front.jpg

Also the cosmic silverback has feet like the picture in this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MfDUb9m ... re=related

These were not my original finds I just accumulated them from chat for convenience.

This all reminds me of a great Gorillaz CD, Laika Come Home.