Ascencion will take place on Baikonur Cosmodrome

I know another member said this theory once and now it makes all sense now.

After MOTOkid1000R posted that the blue prints on GKNOVa6's monkey was a diagram for Sputnik, think about it.

Russian launch facility? Well, what's the launch facility on campaign? Baikonur Cosmodrome. It was also posted by TheOnlyShapeshifter that there were PC files saying zombie_cairo and zombie_cosmodrome.

Ascencion could be the rocket launch, also some said the Monkey was somehow related to the experiments on sending monkeys to space.

In Executive Order, they were sent to take out the Ascencion scientists, Nazis captured by Russians after war.

Well, need I say more? We've just realized it on the chat!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also take a look at the multiplayer map 'launch.' A russian R7 ICBM ballistic missle launches and as well all should know, the events in which the cold war (and game) are all based upon which is the space race. The original rockets used to take man to space were converted nuclear missles. And before man... MONKEYS! And there's really no quicker way to ASCEND than with a intercontinental ballistic missle strapped to ur back... Just sayin...

The title of your thread is where Ascension will take place, allow me to give a reason why it may NOT take place there.

First, Sputnik was seen in the GKNOVA6 update however if you research the model (Sputnik 2) you will see that it has no exact launch location.

All I'm saying is that we cannot confirm that it will be there unless someone can link me a historical source that states very clearly where Sputnik 2 was launched from.

The title of your thread is where Ascension will take place, allow me to give a reason why it may NOT take place there.

First, Sputnik was seen in the GKNOVA6 update however if you research the model (Sputnik 2) you will see that it has no exact launch location.

All I'm saying is that we cannot confirm that it will be there unless someone can link me a historical source that states very clearly where Sputnik 2 was launched from.

Challenge accepted. Tyuratam is the place you are looking for

Do a Google search for "tyuratam sputnik 2", and you should get a fair few results, here is one with a picture.

Do a Google search for "tyuratam sputnik 2", and you should get a fair few results, here is one with a picture.

Thanks :) not that I didn't believe I just need hard evidence- [brains] for effort!

Incase anyone needed it here is the link I used myself

http://www.spacetoday.org/Astronauts/Animals/Dogs.html

Thanks :) not that I didn't believe I just need hard evidence- [brains] for effort!

Incase anyone needed it here is the link I used myself

http://www.spacetoday.org/Astronauts/Animals/Dogs.html

No problem, and thanks for the brains. I have a big interest in history, and the cold war is an awesome period of time, so I know how to dig up information about stuff (Not that this time was majorly difficult :P)

More evidence: in one of the secret rooms in Kino, there's a model of a Soyuz rocket launching facility, used to lauch R7 class ICBMs. Very good chance we have the right place considering it was the largest facility they had at the time consisting of dozens of pads.

THe room with the rocket is, if i'm not mistaken not only to be seen by teleporting into it, but als in the map "Five". When buying the first door, the window on the opposite side off the Elevator. (this window needs zombies to open the wall to be used) If u look through it you'll see the rocket, which in Kino can launch. THe room does look a pecularly lot like it. I don't think i'm the first to find this. but it might help.

First of all, thanks for the brains I received.

Yeah, with all these evidences it's highly probable that we are actually going to Baikonour.

I get it when people say they don't really believe. I was one of the island theory defenders but when MOTO came with the Sputnik and we talked about launch facility I remembred about theories talking aboit Baikonur and the PC game file zombie_cosmodrome.

Now, it's going to be there, I would think it's going to be on that desert plane-graveyard area. I dunno if they would put that on the underground area

I think you got my words mixed up. I never said there was a zombie_Cairo and zombie_cosmodrome. Cause there isn't. I said that there was a mp_cairo and a mp_cosmodrome (notice the "mp_" part?) That was TheOnlyShapeshifter that posted about those being "Map pack zombie maps" which is untrue. Trust me.

But you do get my point, right? There is no zombie_cosmodrome. There are no such things as map pack files, so its impossible to tell which zombie maps will be in future map packs just by looking at the file. So this whole thread is based of false info. Sorry to break it to you.

BBS, I understood. But the thread was posted based on MOTO's find, when he told me I started thinking about a launch facility what came to my mind was Baikonur Cosmodrome.

That was just to complement but if it's fake, one less evidence but I still believe it'll be there.

@(NateNote), that's what I said, Executive Order.

@(NateNote), that's what I said, Executive Order.

Previously the zombie maps have mimicked maps for multi-player that have been included in the same map pack. This means that this new "Ascension" map could sit parallel to one of these maps released alongside it in the new map pack on the first of next month. This means that it we would have no way of perceiving what it would be like until the day of release.

(NateNote)

I can't really understand all this but what I think you guys are saying is that "Ascencion" will take place at Baikonur Cosmodrome and that you will either be killing zombies on the launch site or in the rocket its self. What this brings me to believe is that if we were fighting zombies in the rocket, then the next zombie map will be on the moon because of the whole space race thing and the idea of element 115 being up there. Like I could imagine ascencion being a giant rocket that you are in and you are on the way to the moon. While you are on the way, you are killing a bunch of zombies. The next zombie map will show that all for men made it and that they have had a successful flight to the moon but their objective now is to retrieve element 115 and safely bring it back to earth. Sorry if this is stupid but just my idea!