"Beware of the 6" SOLVED?

FOREWORD

If this has already been figured out, then do the right thing and delete this thread.

Otherwise, I discovered something on YouTube. I think the number "6" in the riddle in Kino Der Toten doesn't have to do with Round 6 or Nova-6. It has to do with the number of radio transmissions.

lIUfD-T4t3U

As I said, you all are probably way ahead of me; I've been so wrapped up in MP that I've not had time to meddle around in Zombies. Of course, if you have a computer and COD:BO, you can explore a lot of these maps much more easily and yield optimal results. Me, I thought there were only 3 film-reels...

Plus, I totally forgot about Subject 26 in my teaser video. :(

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly your theory could be right but this video only shows 3 film reels and 2 radios. The supposed 4th film reel in the meeting room with the rocket on this video, is the same as the first one he finds. This film has been edited to make it look like he found four when he only found 3. So still only 5 radios/film reels. More searching to be done if your theory is correct. UPDATE: I was listening to the Der Riese radios again and Fluffy, the mother of all Hellhounds, was test Subject 6! Maybe that's what it means.