Problem with my stats

Arcklez

I tried getting help from the forums on callofduty.com but no such luck so I'll try here.

In combat record when you look at My Personal Bests they have some ridiculous stats. The one that sticks out the most is the "Highest Kills" stating that I have had 1023 kills in one game. Now before you just assume I'm a booster please continue reading. So pretty much all of my "Personal Best" say really high numbers such as Most headshots = 90, Most flag caps = 147 etc, but if this were true then this would affect some of the my other stats such as my Killstreak, Highest K/d in one game and Highest score in one game. If I had boosted 1023 kills in one game I would have a high killstreak, high K/d in one game and an extremely high score but I don't. My highest killstreak is 26, Highest K/d in one game is 38.00 (Got 38 to 1 in domination) and My highest score is 7750 (Got that in SnD). Not to mention my overall K/d is 2.16 and I have about 33000 kills to 16000 deaths. Plus if anyone can remember when the game first came out the leaderboards would say people would have a really high amount of kills in a gametype could this have happened to my personal bests?

The reason I'm posting this and trying to prove I'm no booster is because I'm 11th prestige and would be so annoyed if I was reset for something that wasn't even my fault. My friend who showed me my Personal Bests also says that this has happened to his other friend who has almost identical stats.

Has this happened to you or anyone you know and do you think Treyarch will simply ban me due to my stats or will they have to have footage of me boosting to get reset? And is it possible to have only my Personal best reset?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The servers possibly screwed up and counted everyones score in Domination into your Personal Bests. Thats all I can think of. Or depending on what game mode, it could be possible for EVERYONE in the game to get a total of 1000+ kills.

Or it is just a massive bug. My best advice is to report to David Vonderhaar (Vahn) on his twitter:

http://www.twitter.com/davidvonderhaar

He says he can tell if your cheating or not, and he should clear up on what happened ;)

No problem. You are the only one that has actually helped me. Btw does David always take long to reply to tweets? He hasnt replied to mine and if anyone knows if anyone out there has the same problem as me please tell me then hopefully this issue can be sorted out and end in no one being unfairly reset.