FLYING THING ON KINO!!!!

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE FROM YOUTUBE USER ( DONT KNOW WHO)

NO hes not FLASHGAMER is wrong .. what you are seeing is the effects of MODS, the mod you see is LOW world gravity which causes ragdolls to fly up when they die, you can see the effects in this video of MODS in Call of duty 5

i dont think so.that thing is not simply flying up, that thing is FLYING TO THE HOLE!! is not simply going up casually.

look at the roof there are thousands of holes in it, if the zombie dies it floats away to the air, the dude has billions of mods that are on, its fake ( and probally gay)

look at the roof there are thousands of holes in it, if the zombie dies it floats away to the air, the dude has billions of mods that are on, its fake ( and probally gay)

Very possible that you are right. Also a possibility that you are wrong. For future reference the best way to prove someone wrong is to research the topic, gather facts, and make a conclusion based on those facts. I agree that it is probably nothing, but don't jump to conclusions so quickly.

I will try to recreate it tonight, and will post my findings accordingly.

I don't know if anyone has noticed this yet, but when you look at the images on the screen in the theater, the table leg on the left flashes the letters AREA as the frames advance, and if you look at the iris of the eye with a scope, you see the number 5. Any thoughts? Maybe alluding to area 51?

2:35

Is that villa on the tv?

:idea: U may have found something. The only reason I am bringing this is up is because i think it was on the COD Wikia but on the fountain fog forms and disappears occasionally and we all know how Treyarch like hinting with zombie maps.....FLASHBACK TIMEEE....anyone remember in Asylum the sound of windows boarding up near the windows. :mrgreen:

• 2 weeks later...

i dont think so.that thing is not simply flying up, that thing is FLYING TO THE HOLE!! is not simply going up casually.

Hey dude in the song 115 easter egg Sam clearly says look up to the skies my army of flies that thing that flew up looked like a bug when I looked at it over and over.

Hey dude in the song 115 easter egg Sam clearly says look up to the skies my army of flies that thing that flew up looked like a bug when I looked at it over and over.

I believe that line is a metaphor. She's talking about how they have no chance of escape.

You look to the skies for salvation and all you see is her army of flies, or a swarm of zombies, coming to kill them. The whole song has a religious overtone, and I believe that line is no different.

"The whole song has a religious overtone, and I believe that line is no different."

...have yet to see this noted but the name samantha carries substantial weight... a cursory etymological search: 'a listener of God, or God has heard'

applying variations of this idea to many of the board's more involved discussions draws some interesting possibilities...