the bear.

seddar

Hi guys im new and i wanted to discuss about the bear.

So we see the bear in almost every zombie map.

I want to clear some things up, the dog from samantha ran into the tests right, and became a hell hound.

in the map kino der toten, if you use the teleport you end up in some diffrent rooms.

one room is the one that is destroyed and there are lots of monkeys in this room, this might sound stupid ( LOL) but what if the bear ran trough the tests too? like the dogs? the dogs are dead, the zombies are dead... whats the diffrence the bear's a clearly dead too :P

greets

( bad english im dutch)

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used a translator for this:

Dat is mogelijk, maar er is nog geen bewijs, maar e zou gemist hebben sommige belangrijke aanwijzingen in Der Riese. Mensen zeggen dat ze alles hebben, maar het Treyarch team zei dat we nog niet dicht, en dat was voordat Black Ops.

Yeah im from hollland too so im dutch yeah my thougts are the same i think that the bear is death and i think he plays a way bigger part in the zombies storyline then most people think like he does more then getting angry because your at the random box trying to get good guns :lol:

i like this topic so share your thouths guys

and my PS3 account is :Tpoulin ik hoop dat je ps3 Heb .

Here's something u must read this my theory when samantha was alive she loved monkeys and teddy bears (it's true) and yes i think samantha is fused with the 115 and she helps the heroes giving them rewards like ista-kills double points etc. And as u know samantha it's just a little girl who wants to play cuz u can see in der riese when u activate the fly trap she says lets play a game so maybe she's even the one who controls the random boxes but yes the teddy bears are the main discussion in this topic, i think the teddy bear represents the devil cuz u can hear sometimes richtofen saying "Teddy is a liar" so maybe the teddy bear is a metaphoric form to represent evil or just the evil itself. I hope u find this reply interesting :D .

Here's something u must read this my theory when samantha was alive she loved monkeys and teddy bears (it's true) and yes i think samantha is fused with the 115 and she helps the heroes giving them rewards like ista-kills double points etc. And as u know samantha it's just a little girl who wants to play cuz u can see in der riese when u activate the fly trap she says lets play a game so maybe she's even the one who controls the random boxes but yes the teddy bears are the main discussion in this topic, i think the teddy bear represents the devil cuz u can hear sometimes richtofen saying "Teddy is a liar" so maybe the teddy bear is a metaphoric form to represent evil or just the evil itself. I hope u find this reply interesting :D .

yes i really like your idea wanderwaffe that the bear is the represents evil in a way good theory

sam is playing a game with all the characters and i think see uses her toy bear to represent her self and show her power

Sam and her teddybear were tested on by something? Like Nova 6?

As you say the Hounds were tested on and they became gigantic killers

Now there are gigantic teddy bears that look like they want to kill you

What if Sam is the big thing on the roof? She may be gigantic and killer.....

So dont make sence , when hell hounds come, has a devil voice saying fecht me their soul's,so samantha helps the heroes and want their soul's ?????!!!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Hey....just started out....

Anyway, I agree with the Bear is a symbol of evil and death. I mean, that probably must explain why they are "grim reaper" blood symbols drawn all over the map. Death>Grim Reaper> Teddy Bear.

Samantha is probably possessed by this entity due to her way of death. And the "fetch me their souls" phrase was probably the teddy bear or evil entity.

Hey....just started out....

Anyway, I agree with the Bear is a symbol of evil and death. I mean, that probably must explain why they are "grim reaper" blood symbols drawn all over the map. Death>Grim Reaper> Teddy Bear.

Samantha is probably possessed by this entity due to her way of death. And the "fetch me their souls" phrase was probably the teddy bear or evil entity.

I have very lengthy posts about this in some other threads, if I can find them I'll post them.

Anyways, my theory is that:

Sam: Wants to kill Richtoven, possibly the other players. Although she wants to kill Richtoven she's doing it as a little kid wanting revenge for her death/her fathers death. Assume that some little kid you knew died and was trying to get revenge on you for their death, would they be sophisticated enough to really mess with you, or would they even be mature enough to grasp the concepts of life/death. I find it highly unlikely, and believe that Sam is trying to kill Richtoven but she's doing it with an immature mentality.

The Bear: Now it's either the darker side of Sam, or a completely different entity. Either way, the bear is fucked up. Now I understand that they both want to kill, however, Sam wants to toyfully mess with them, playing games in her immature mindset, then get her idea of revenge. The bear on the other hand wants to string the characters upside down, cut out their intestines, feed them to one another, all without anesthetics, then slit their wrists, drain their blood, and bath in it.

See what I mean?