Who not to trust?

For awhile I've been thinking, that maybe someone will turn on the zombie characters.

I have a feeling that it could be reichtofen,since he is most likely Edward and did kill sam and Dr.Maxis.

Also he is obviously insane and keeps screaming" THE VOICES"!Then again it could also be the one thing I don't want to come out of the mystery box, the one and only TEDDY BEAR :twisted:

There are many clues in some of the maps that say "Teddy is a liar" which leaves me to believe that the teddy is evil. Also the Teddy also might be involved with Reichtofens madness and problably brought him to the deep end! :lol:

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a feeling that it could be reichtofen,since he is most likely Edward

Most likely?

His name IS Edward Richtofen....

But anyway, yeah i think Richtofen may be slightly insane, such as when he is revived he says "Did the voices tell you to save me?"

And "The beautiful blood!"

He sure is one oddball.

Also, not to try and divert the topic, but what is with all the teddies?

I'm still unsure of their position in the whole thing, when they first made an appearance i wondered "why teddy bears of all things" but shrugged it off, now they seem to be playing a massive role and i'm not quite sure what it is....

Remember richtofen is the only one of the 4 that isn't immune to the effects of 115 so his insanity continues to increase more and more when fighting more and more zombies. Plus when you think about it he was already insane before the zombies thing happened. Plus I think the teddy has always played a mysterious major role in all of this from the "supposed" death of Sam and maxis. Many people(myself included) think that maxis is still alive but don't know what to think when it comes to Sam(I think no one but treyarch does) but aside from that uhwanderwaffe maybe right about the Teddy bein he dark side of Sam. Maybe she survived but while teleporting created a dark twisted side of her that's looking for revenge. Or maybe she died and became a restless soul that either seeks revenge on the zombies that started this whole mess or on richtofen who was responsible for her death Or both and thus creating a good side who wants to end the zombie crisis that's why she gives the occasional power ups and the evil side that wants to use the crisis for her selfish desires to deal with richtofen that's probly why it gets only harder for them anyways soz for this block of text and this probably confusing post but I hope u understand this.

There are many clues in some of the maps that say "Teddy is a liar" which leaves me to believe that the teddy is evil. Also the Teddy also might be involved with Reichtofens madness and problably brought him to the deep end! :lol:

About teddy is a liar in der reise, it was actually eddy is a liar, the t was faded making look like teddy but treyarch wanted to us to now that and get the point that its eddy, for edward rictofen. it makkes sense.

• 4 weeks later...

My theory is that Sam is somehow still alive, when her and maxis were locked in her room, the doggies killed maxis but only bit Samantha. When I was playing Kino Der Toten, i used the teleporter to transport to her destroyed room (after the dogs were finished with it) and saw a blood trail coming from the window. Then I realized that it was a blood trail TO the window and out. Samantha was bitten, but survived somehow and crawled out of her room through the bottom section of the window. That is my theory...

The Teddy Bear takes its name from Theodore Roosevelt, when he refused to shoot a bear in 1902. ( "My mother told me not to hurt animals anymore." -Richtoffen not that there is any connection.)

Simultaneously, Teddy Bears were made in Germany with the production name PB 55, unaware of the production in USA.

So maybe, just maybe, teleporters were discovered simultaneously in US and Germany. That would explain the teleporters in the map FIVE since they are very different than the one in Kino.

Or somewhere in along in time we will go to 1902 in the future(?), and like the JFK we meet Roosevelt and see why he lied or what he lied about.

Just taking wild guesses...

In Der Reise you can see "Teddy is a liar" but the "T" is kinda scratched out so it says Eddy is a liar really which could be Edward Richtofen ....perhaps since he can hear voices and in the recordings of Der Reise you can hear him talk sometimes and he talked calmly and differently than he normally does... a theory is that he perhaps is (i most likely spelt this wrong) skitsofrinik which is where basically he has two different personalities and maybe didn't realize what he did to sam and maxis...maybe :D