I really hate to bring it up again.......

Psych0kill3r

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For all I care, Henry Langham can post a video of real footage of ascension and it can turn out to be true, I still know HE is fake. I mean, have you SEEN his videos? They're that bad they're funny, here's and example

"Edward Maxis" video

It's all in an English accent. Edward - german Maxis - German

Why mention Edwards father? It's all crap.

I could go on but the video explains itself :/

@ noobattack3r: The entire video is fake. Hell the images you see are actually from this upcoming Jake Gyllenhall (the hell you spell his last name?) movie about him being apart of some goverment secret project that can transport him back in time through the eyes of someone to figure out who exploded this bomb in a train because that guy is planning on doing it again in a major scale.

Trust me, these guys are all bullshit talkers, they feed on the innoncence of that of the people who follow it by stuffing them down with lies and "promises" of good things from both Treyarch and Activision, which we all know is pure bull.

@ PFC.SnaFu: Dude, don't reconciliate with CoDz, Henry Langham got a bad name here in the site, nothing can ever change that, not even a well written letter from Ben himself could do anything to stop the back and forth fighting from what this "viral" spawned.

I think it's best we do something about it, or i find it hard to believe that Treyarch and Activision hasn't really caught what these guys are doing:

1) They have copied music (Kevin Sherwood's Zombie theme for Black Ops and many others claiming it was their own and was created for Activision, which it clearly wasn't).

2) They claim to have employees working for Activision (A "Technika" and "Michael", the owner of GKNOVA0 Youtube Channel)

3) They are NOW, JUST NOW, saying that the ENTIRE viral

IS NOT FOR BLACK OPS ANYMORE

That's right, they claim that all this time, the HL viral is now for ANOTHER future zombie game, and that a 1.1 update patch will reveal HL in all his "glory".

Purely, and truly, this is just sad on their part. That website is going to fall apart, done deal.

Why were you guys so rude to the ghost? he was defending US, saying GKnova0 screwed up on the last one.

As for the other dude, it did "not come in the dropbox" they just said that lol.

I think I should compile one of these, then sell the replica case on ebay. haha ;)

Can I determine you meant me?

uhh guys look at this video....

DBoT2x5YbYs

click it and look at the date...

First, dont reply to me and say HL IS FAKE and stuff, I couldnt care less about that right now.

Anyway, I am a supporter of HL and I know that that particular video is "a lie". GKNOVA0 told us himself about a week before it was uploaded.

PTG said that they reiceved "The truth part 2" video in their droxbox. I think that it is fake too. The enitre video.

*Gets ready for hate* :cry:

uhh guys look at this video....

DBoT2x5YbYs

click it and look at the date...

First, dont reply to me and say HL IS FAKE and stuff, I couldnt care less about that right now.

Anyway, I am a supporter of HL and I know that that particular video is "a lie". GKNOVA0 told us himself about a week before it was uploaded.

PTG said that they reiceved "The truth part 2" video in their droxbox. I think that it is fake too. The enitre video.

*Gets ready for hate* :cry:

lol your an HL supporter :v

I'm done, anyways Flame, yeah i know too, hell anything that gets posted to PTG or GKNOVA0 seems to all be a lie nowadays huh? It's funny how they mentioned they would unveil something MAJOR Before/During/After Christmas, and all they could come up was some stupid video that we found out to be was from a movie called "Source Code" coming in March 2011? Yeah seems about right...

...and now Mr. Ben-Tastic is joining some other group called Project 115 and they have people who I have no idea who the f*** they are and it seems he is working with them to give them a "storyline of the Nazi Zombies", totally disregarding you "HL fanboys" by USING you to get information so that he could benefit from it and be some sort of big shot NZ guy....Genius, yet redundant and backstabbing if you ask me >__>