I really hate to bring it up again.......

Psych0kill3r

ima get flamed for this thread, i KNOW i am, by "it" i meant HL", but, watch this video......it was released not even an hour ago, and it appears to have the GKnova6 livedrop briefcase.....being opened by someone and showing the contents.......only problem is? Its a HL Video...........yet it has some of the same as carbon as it seems AND MORE! O_O. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxL-6jGWbm4&feature=sub

So, as i said before, i KNOW im going to get flamed, i KNOW im going to get -10000 Brains, but you cant just put this by and ignore it =/

Part B is out now too http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mf12MVXb ... re=recentu

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[brains] for you

i quite liked the production value of that video along with the other die warheit video. whether all that crap is real or not will be revealed soon on Feb 1.

on aside note i think that Josh Olin is the instigator of all of this because he and other 3arch employees i know are just like that, in that they get a kick out of others being confused

Stop. Walk Back. Spin around.

NONE of this video crap is true. the dimensions of that box are totally off, plus Carbon's case had the GKnova6 emblem, not the SS one.

Also, those documents were so easy to get.

It's because carbon scanned them and posted them full size on this site! All they did was print them onto a paper and crinkle them up to make them seem real.

I'd also like to point out the video comments section is on approved comments only, so, even more deception is going on.

PlaytheGameco is from the same people who did HL. I'm sure they posted it on that channel to avoid even more flaming

I am a representative of PlayTheGame, and I must say, we are as outraged as you are!

1. There is no phone.

2. There is no pencil with paper.

3. It is a different book.

4. (The biggest one.) They printed out all of BlackOpsTiger's terminal finds and poured coffee on them. (If you read his finds on http://gkhorrors.weebly.com , the spelling mistakes on there are the same as the ones on the document in Die Wahrheit.)

5. The dimensions are wrong on the briefcase as is the logo.

On behalf of the majority of PlayTheGame. I am sorry for this video.

But please, the description of the videos hold one true fact:

"So this what is left tonight.

Left cold, alone and out of sight.

Take what you can and when the time is right.

Magpies, Crows and Doves unite."

http://www.playthegame.co/forum/topic/196/page/20 Half way down this page shows our dissapointment in such a spectacle.

I am sorry for any inconvenience.

Anyone related to Playthegame.co obviously takes

things a little to serious and show signs of OCD related problems.

It's a game... yes it's fun to hide snippets of a story in a game.

And yes its also fun making a viral/ARG advertising campaign.

To tease players up to the to the games release.

But you guys wont let it drop will you? HL was well done and

all but please... get a life now would you... it's been taken wayyy

to far now and its causing people to be unpleasant to each other.

P.s. Use a new filter for once, if your gonna use the same crappy one.

At least experiment with things more.

Anyone related to Playthegame.co obviously takes

things a little to serious and show signs of OCD related problems.

It's a game... yes it's fun to hide snippets of a story in a game.

And yes its also fun making a viral/ARG advertising campaign.

To tease players up to the to the games release.

But you guys wont let it drop will you? HL was well done and

all but please... get a life now would you... it's been taken wayyy

to far now and its causing people to be unpleasant to each other.

P.s. Use a new filter for once, if your gonna use the same crappy one.

At least experiment with things more.

What are you talking about? I am agreeing with you?

Jesus. I have a copy of those documents too! They were all just magically scanned by carbonfibah, printed out, and placed it a briefcase with GK spray painted on it! THAT MUST MEAN HENRY IS REAL!

NO.

Let me get something strait. Gknova0 is afraid of me. You know why? Because I sent them an message that made the realize how bad they'd screwed themselves over three days before black ops launch. In addition to that, I was giving out the fact about why these men are fakes and people saw the truth, so they blocked me entirely. They're afraid of us too. They know that the men at CoDz know better. Believe me, and JUST LISTEN. IT WAS ALL A SCAM SO SOME BRITISH BAND COULD GET FAMOUS. STOP ALL YOUR BABBLING AN WAKE UP!

Jesus. I have a copy of those documents too! They were all just magically scanned by carbonfibah, printed out, and placed it a briefcase with GK spray painted on it! THAT MUST MEAN HENRY IS REAL!

NO.

Let me get something strait. Gknova0 is afraid of me. You know why? Because I sent them an message that made the realize how bad they'd screwed themselves over three days before black ops launch. In addition to that, I was giving out the fact about why these men are fakes and people saw the truth, so they blocked me entirely. They're afraid of us too. They know that the men at CoDz know better. Believe me, and JUST LISTEN. IT WAS ALL A SCAM SO SOME BRITISH BAND COULD GET FAMOUS. STOP ALL YOUR BABBLING AN WAKE UP!

If you are referring to the way I type. I am always like this. It is not just for playthegame, but everything. I try to be formal and well punctuated.

NO.

If you are referring to the way I type. I am always like this. It is not just for playthegame, but everything. I try to be formal and well punctuated.

Oh, no. That was not intended, honestly. I just figured the blue would add a bit of punctuation.

EDIT:

You know, I was a dove once. One of the first, and at the forefront. I respect you for sticking with this ARG, and it's put enough life into me to feel less like a flamer and more of a herald. Still just as fun.

You're right, doves and crows should unite against a common enemy, the men that spawned this feud.

I'm backing srm on this one, he's fake. Josh Olin even confirmed that to carbon. And why have Activision not taken responsibility for Henry Langham and GkNova0/2? They took responsibility for GkNova6, because it was real.

eltigre223, the entire hoax was made by a band called "TwoDown", they wanted publicity for their new album, they have even admitted to that.

And trust me, it wasn't fun when we had topics spawning 4 new pages a minute...

I'm backing srm on this one, he's fake. Josh Olin even confirmed that to carbon. And why have Activision not taken responsibility for Henry Langham and GkNova0/2? They took responsibility for GkNova6, because it was real.

eltigre223, the entire hoax was made by a band called "TwoDown", they wanted publicity for their new album, they have even admitted to that.

And trust me, it wasn't fun when we had topics spawning 4 new pages a minute...

All that bandwidth waisted. >Vietnam flashback

Alright, enough's enough.

Everyone, stfu and stop flaming each other, nothing is going to work if we want to take down these guys, the problem is not the PEOPLE of HL(trust me, there are only a few members that are REALLY into it, the rest are pretty cool guys who want this viral finished/solved), neither is it CODz fault (Yeah, their just trolls who wanted to fuck with you guys and give you guys a bad name...even though some of the members here are just straight up assholes), it's TWO DOWN: The creators of the HL viral.

At first, the video seems like a legit live drop. Only...for the fact that the case looks too small, the "Black Sun" label was used to make the "GK" symbol, which doesn't matter much anymore, The info inside the box only pertains to the "unidentified man", yet we have NEW info from GK6 about a new type of zombie/enemy for the future DLC, so this video could have turned some heads if it had THAT instead of recycled info most, if not, all 3arh zombie enthusiasts know about already...

Typo errors from BlackOpsTiger's weebly shows that they did a copy pasta into "fine" paper to make it look "authentic" then crumbled it up in "viral" fashion, Takeo's picture looks photo shopped with a lighthouse in the background...even if it is true i could easily tell that picture was shopped.

The list of names could have been easily printed on any paper, heck i could do that right now and take a picture of it but i'm a lazy f***.

So all in all, this is their most saddest attempt to bring "everyone" into the viral all over again. If the box contained new information about the DLC map + pictures + info about the "mysterious man", then maybe, JUST maybe this would have been true, but if you look at the facts, it's just recycled garbage thrown into a nice suitcase (which for some reason i want :P)

Also, i really think the person unraveling the case is Ben Slack himself, he just has a new haircut/sports navy aviators to make it seem like it it was one of Trey's employee's doing the unboxing...shave your hairy arms, mine's are groomed ;v

And now to jerk off to Uncharted and Assassin's Creed II, later.

P.S. i am on the list of receiving said package. If you don't know who this is by now, then let the (short) speculation begin :)

Guys! check out the new HL vid where him and gunit123 get the worlds fastest nuke! oh wait thats fake too?

HL is not real, it was just a marketing plan for a preeeeeeeeeeeeetty rubbish band. Please, no more.

pfft, i can get the world's fastest nuke if i slept in the wilderness and drank 10 liters of Monster and wrestled two bears while helping a momma crocodile give birth to a baby duck.

Even if this made any sense, it still isn't as fake as Two Down :).

guys, comon, we are just trying to tell you something that we hope you can help us with, if u dont wanna help, fine thats ok, i too am from PTG (PFC.SNAFU). As we can see, u dont want our help, fine, ill try to get the members to stop contacting you guys of our views, but please no flaming

guys, comon, we are just trying to tell you something that we hope you can help us with, if u dont wanna help, fine thats ok, i too am from PTG (PFC.SNAFU). As we can see, u dont want our help, fine, ill try to get the members to stop contacting you guys of our views, but please no flaming

No, you were preaching to the converted. You never said you need help, you were saying "Those assholes from CoDz are soooooo stupid for missing this." Yup, this is flaming, but don't try to pass something off as something that it's not.