My Own Theory on "Beware The 6!"

Okay, so seeing as this is my first big theory post, I need to take a bit of a nervous breath.

*ahem*

Alright, i'm good.

Playing through Kino recently with my little brother and some other friends, I stumbled across some strange quotes coming from our heroes.

I've heard Nikolai refer to the zombies as "fallen comrades", and he's even uttered "Aww, poor little russian lost his head", among other things that I can't remember at the moment. >_>

Nikolai has also made similar quotes to Richtofen, calling some zombies "SWINES", and repeating the body parts quote Richtofen makes. (Something like "Bone, Gore, Sinnu, Organs, Pulminary Systems!" or something like that)

Some of the other heroes have also refereed to the zombies as Russians, but I can't exactly remember which characters i heard....perhaps Dempsy....I'll have to go back and think on this one...

But after amassing these strange quotes, I started contemplating something...

What if this "Beware the 6!" quote in the lobby is actually referring to the characters we play as?

It sounds like a farfetched theory, but after reading the Dreamland post, listening to the quotes and looking at the mysterious portraits, what if, somehow, the characters all have some sort of contribution to the zombie outbreak?

I bring up the portraits because, if you remember, there are actually 6 portraits, the 6th is on the floor next to the picture with the empty silouhette(sp?). I mean, why else would there be portraits of the "good guys" in a group 935 facility?

Also, looking at the blackboards, both in Kino and Der Riese, I've seen some things on the blackboard that lead me to believe there really was someone/something else behind the zombies. Things like "Never Again Sam", "Edward, I Know It Was You!" and, most importantly of all, "Experiment 935 Was Successful, Others Can Be Based Off This Model".

I'll try to add more to this post as I go, but like I said, this is only a theory, I just needed to gather the basics of my thoughts before I posted this.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...