Ascension- The New Theory!

So we all know that the next zombie map is going to be called Ascension. And to ascend is to go or move upward.

Well, I have had an idea for quite a while now that maybe Ascension will be the upper floors of the Pentagon. I think this because "Five" is held in the lower floors of the Pentagon and the Pentagon has eight floors. In "Five" we play in the bottom 3 floors. We know this because the labs have been proven to be the bottom floor of the Pentagon in "Five".

So what could happen is we could play in the top four floors of the Pentagon in Ascension.

But it doesn't stop there.

I also think that we will play as Dempsey, Takeo, Richtofen, and Nikolia in the top four floors of the Pentagon in Ascension. I think this because there are pictures of Dempsey, Takeo, Richtofen, and Nikolia scattered around the outside of "Five".

Maybe there could even be eight players on Ascension where Dempsey, Takeo, Richtofen, and Nikolia meet up with the people in the map "Five".

Well okay that's all I have for now so please discuss and tell me what you think about Ascension being the upper levels of "Five". :mrgreen:

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

interesting, but not entirely believable.

The only character portraits i've ever seen on Five are Richtofen and the Mystery Portrait, aka the one with no one in the pic.

Plus...there...really isn't any "upper levels" to the Pentagon. The highest up level physically is the one you start in on Five, can't go any higher than that.

The Ascension Island idea is more probable.