What will happen after discovering all the radios and reels?

as u all can see in kino der toten only after turning up the power some kind of GIANT THING stomps the roof but why only when we turn on the power?

here's my theory about it , the zombies know that if we get all the easter eggs ( talking about the reels and the radios) we will discover some essencial secrets for how to kill 'em all, so what will happen if we set all of them?? i think when we will turn on all the radios etc. etc. the giant mysterious thing will come down destroying the roof, cuz it doesn't want us to know everything about the 115 or something else. this is my theory. post ur replies so we can make some discussion about the meaning of this easter eggs. thanks ^^

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There isn't a forth clip only 3 clips and 2 bonus radios. Only 3 will spawn on random rooms and one will be left out.

No, there are actually 4 reels, even if you can only get three of them per game there are 4 reels. This video proves it:

EDIT: I'm sorry :oops: , just watched the video again and realised that two of the reels are the same. My mistake :oops: