The 4 clocks in the main room on five

uhwanderwaffe

as u can see in the main room there are four clocks and everyone of 'em have got something wrote under them can u please say what's wrote under everyone clock? and maybe i'll find something new i'm talking about that there are 4 clocks and 4 heroes in the pentagon map and if the heroes hit the clocks together??? what will happen? it's just a theory i don't think will happen something i mean if u let me know what's wrote under them i'll made u know something :D.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah but i think that even if the characters don't hit the clocks at the same time there must be a chosen clock for every1 of the characters i said it i dunno what's wrote under the clocks but something it's wrote so lets make an example if under a clock ther's wrote "cuba" maybe fidel castro needs to shoot it and goin like that for every each clock and each hero or maybe u need to shoot em inorder of time like 1 9:50 ....

The one marked Hanoi is the time on your system and the other clocks will change their times to different time zones.

I've read this elsewhere also, but found it to be not true.

It was 17:06 on my xbox and something like 15:55 on the Hanoi clock, none of them were anywhere near my system time

It's probably nothing but three of the clocks are potentially representative of three of the characters

New York - Dempsey

Moscow - Nikolai

Hanoi - Takeo?

Hong Kong - Takeo?

(Question marks for Takeo 'cause he's Japanese, neither of those 2 places are in Japan)

But where's Richtofen's clock?

Uhm it's confirmed that the clocks don't have any significance to the story what so ever. All the clocks show the correct time line on whatever is written under them except for Hanoi which shows the time located in your steam but I dont know if it's different on the consoles