The giant thing on the stage's roof (theory)

i doubt there is a giant on the roof people have looked outside the map and not seen anything there. also i was just playing on solo and richtofen says " they are shakin ze roof down" notice he says THEY and not IT. jst another thory tho

At the same time, when you play as Takeo he says " something big must be attacking the building."

If u don't think there's anything big up in there what do u think about those roars of a giant and u can hear some kind of punchs and kicks on the roof and if on the roof there are a lot of nova6 why the roof is coming down only with only roof pieces and no gassers falling? u know when u walk nd go through a hole u fall down with everything u walked on so if these crawlers are flies and they can save themselves just flying when they make a hole throught a roof,so tell me why there are no falling crawlers when the roof goes down.!!

ah and thanks to the guy who said takeo's words about the giant thing thnks man! [brains]