The giant thing on the stage's roof (theory)

thank u for the [brains] and yes it's not sure about what's on the roof and this my theory and i think there can be 1 billion of crawlers, the silverback, a giant zombie, or a giant teddy bear but this are only theories and i can't say the thing stomping on the roof is a teddy bear and no one can say that's obviosly the silverback or a giant zombie ok said 'nuff

Here's something interesting but i think this is for the pentagon map "FIVE" but the treyarch programmer said that one of their co-workers okey read this is from the call of duty site. One of our programmers, who scripted a certain boss enemy in zombies ran from what he thought was his own monster…but it was not even a powerful boss but rather a standard zombie during a typical, fairly early, round…it was just a zombie…but he exclaimed with great excitement "He's on me! He's on me!!…I have him, everyone else run!!!" to which we all (the rest of the team playing) replied "dude…calm down its round 5 and it's just a zombie" Lots of laughs were had by all. REMEMBER HE'S ON YOU! and is only round 5 this means that probably is the pentagon map but! as i said in another topic the easter may unlocks the last boss which is on the roof while turning on power here's the link: viewtopic.php?f=56&t=4482

Although not in the code of conduct, it is highly frowned upon to ask for brains, doing so can result in a warning from a mod. You both seem new so i just thought i'd let you guys know.

Also there are a few topics on this, i know its a hassle but it keeps the forms clean if you use the search bar.

Thanks!

Here's something interesting but i think this is for the pentagon map "FIVE" but the treyarch programmer said that one of their co-workers okey read this is from the call of duty site. One of our programmers, who scripted a certain boss enemy in zombies ran from what he thought was his own monster…but it was not even a powerful boss but rather a standard zombie during a typical, fairly early, round…it was just a zombie…but he exclaimed with great excitement "He's on me! He's on me!!…I have him, everyone else run!!!" to which we all (the rest of the team playing) replied "dude…calm down its round 5 and it's just a zombie" Lots of laughs were had by all. REMEMBER HE'S ON YOU! and is only round 5 this means that probably is the pentagon map but! as i said in another topic the easter may unlocks the last boss which is on the roof while turning on power here's the link: viewtopic.php?f=56&t=4482

the "boss" he's talkin bout is the theif

yeah maybe i thought it too but when u get into a thief round u can't say to the other players he's on me everyone else run! cuz u don't have to run if he's not on you but u need to help ur friend and yes we don't know what he's talking about but yes there's a lot of probability it was the thief but the thief seems like a human just some symbols on his face and i don't think he is a MONSTER.

i think the giant thing on the roof is....... 100% sure ........ CODZILLA!!!!JK :D

i wanna see a proof about it and for they maybe he's talking about all the zombies, why don't u think there's something else more then 4 assholes crawlers stompin' on the roof as i said on the roof u can hear roars that seem like something giant i mean the crawlers do only gas and about the roof those are textures u can't see nothing so why are u saying there are only crawlers? i mean u didn't see anything right? so we don't know what the hell is up there.

yep. :facepalm:

You are really testing my patience.

Don't ask for brains before posting.

Don't bump. Ever. We made a freaking button for it.

Don't post every single emoticon on one line. It's pointless and irrelevant.

I doubt you read the forum rules. Go look them up. :facepalm:

Now,

I think the stage's upper wall is for something big to make it's so called "special show" since they are in a theater. I feel that whatever it is, it was made by rictofen and maxis, but things (as usual) got out of control and they used the wooden board to keep it out of the stage and theater.