Ascension island!!!!!!!!

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Judging from all of the "Point" locations on this map. It could easily be home to the lighthouse. (Is this place even around England/U.K.?)

...We will wait and see

Yes the island is located near England they used it during world war 2. And in the 1950s by the NSA to tap in to worldwide communication which was a secret project by the us government called Echlon.

Judging from all of the "Point" locations on this map. It could easily be home to the lighthouse. (Is this place even around England/U.K.?)

...We will wait and see

Yes the island is located near England they used it during world war 2. And in the 1950s by the NSA to tap in to worldwide communication which was a secret project by the us government called Echlon.

It's nowhere near Britain, it's just off the coast of South America...

And I'm sure this has been mentioned in a few of the other topics about Ascension, I mentioned it here and it's talked about a bit more here.

...We will wait and see

It's nowhere near Britain, it's just off the coast of South America...

And I'm sure this has been mentioned in a few of the other topics about Ascension, I mentioned it here and it's talked about a bit more here.

It is located off the coast of south america but it is part of british over seas territory.

It was used as a safe haven and coaling station to mariners during world war 2>