beware of the 6th finally unravled?

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pretty sure beware of the 6 is in relation to ascension wich is the 6th zombies map

1.Nacht

2.Veruckt

3.Shi No Numa

4.Der Reice

5.Kino

6.Five

(Optional) 7. Dead Ops.

So even if you dont count Dead Ops theres still already 6.

Im pretty sure it has been confirmed that this means for us to watch out for the nova 6 gas zombies.

pretty sure beware of the 6 is in relation to ascension wich is the 6th zombies map

1.Nacht

2.Veruckt

3.Shi No Numa

4.Der Reice

5.Kino

6.Five

(Optional) 7. Dead Ops.

So even if you dont count Dead Ops theres still already 6.

Im pretty sure it has been confirmed that this means for us to watch out for the nova 6 gas zombies.

nova 6 is to obvious that not treyarchs style

Blood stains cover the entire map, HIGHLY doubtful that they hold any significant meaning;

I counted at least 5 blood splatters right there at the teleporter receiver right when you start. those splatters hold absolutely no significance seeing as how they are literally EVERYWHERE!

can u get screen shots or sumthing cuz i dont belive you me and my frnds searched for them there is only 6

Blood stains cover the entire map, HIGHLY doubtful that they hold any significant meaning; and you never gave us an explanation :cry: next time tell us why you think they are important :)

yea like i can explain blood splaters it just looks like sum1 is holding sumthing

could it be Death (AKA The Grim Reaper)?

Blood stains cover the entire map, HIGHLY doubtful that they hold any significant meaning; and you never gave us an explanation :cry: next time tell us why you think they are important :)

yea like i can explain blood splaters it just looks like sum1 is holding sumthing

could it be Death (AKA The Grim Reaper)?

thank you your the 1 person that didnt say nova 6 ITS NOT NOVA SIX THAT TO OBVIOUS THATD NO WERE NEAR TREYARCHS STYLE y do u think everything in zombies is hidden and now all of a sudden you guys belive its that obvious