Why I think someone will get dropped...

mexnemo11

Well before this Ascension Sub-forum was created there was talk about which character might be dropped in the next DLC or whatever.. I would like to fuel the fire for Why someone will get dropped... So my big reason for why they will get dropped is because one of the guys from the crew is regaining their memory... I have no clue who it might be but IF any character will be dropped and someone else will take their place (because we cant have a 5+ Co-Op the game wasnt designed for that, sorry guys its staying a 4) it will be because of that fact. The reason I say that regaining their memory is bad is because they could compromise what Richtofen and his shady group are trying to accomplish. They cant have that... So once they see the first sign of their memory coming back they will probably just kill them off and bring in their next test subject, hence the replacement... thoughts?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well before this Ascension Sub-forum was created there was talk about which character might be dropped in the next DLC or whatever.. I would like to fuel the fire for Why someone will get dropped... So my big reason for why they will get dropped is because one of the guys from the crew is regaining their memory... I have no clue who it might be but IF any character will be dropped and someone else will take their place (because we cant have a 5+ Co-Op the game wasnt designed for that, sorry guys its staying a 4) it will be because of that fact. The reason I say that regaining their memory is bad is because they could compromise what Richtofen and his shady group are trying to accomplish. They cant have that... So once they see the first sign of their memory coming back they will probably just kill them off and bring in their next test subject, hence the replacement... thoughts?

how do you know if they will drop a person or it will always stay as 4, your not in treyarch and i would really like 5 characters :D but that whole drop a character thing might be rumor or fake like henry lagham or whatever his name is, but who knows, well treyarch does (those bastards :lol: ) they know how to make us wonder. but good theory [brains]

Interesting Theory, but....aren't all 4 of our heroes regaining their memory, slowly?

Dempsy remembers being a Marine.

Nikolai remembers all his wives.

Takeo remembers...well...Japanese things.

Richtofen obviously knows what's going on. Plus, Richtofen has called the other 3 his "unconventional Allies" who are "of great use to him". Plus he's trying to uncover the secrets of Group 935 if i'm not mistaken.

Interesting Theory, but....aren't all 4 of our heroes regaining their memory, slowly?

Richtofen obviously knows what's going on. Plus, Richtofen has called the other 3 his "unconventional Allies" who are "of great use to him". Plus he's trying to uncover the secrets of Group 935 if i'm not mistaken.

How do we know the "unconventional allies" are the 3 characters? Did I miss something? I'm not trying to be a dick, just wondering.

The characters never lost their long-term memories, just their short-term memories which includes only how they got to shi nu numa and the tests performed by group 935.

How do we know the "unconventional allies" are the 3 characters? Did I miss something? I'm not trying to be a dick, just wondering.

Rictohfen calls them this in the loading screen for Kino der Toten, at this point in time there are no other three people helping him kill zombies that he could refer to.