[THEORY] Why the thief wants your guns.

HalfSwiss

1st, in the intel it says that its called Porter's raygun because some dude named porter was working on improving the original (homage to the game designer sure, but that isn't zombie canon).

2nd, I don't see any reason for the wunderweapons to follow the classes of the other guns. Especially if you're going to differentiate between classes of the DG-2/3 and the Thundergun/Zeus Cannon, when they're comparable very directly. Its not like they're going to appear in the regular multiplayer and would need to be listed under specific classes anyway.

3rd, my personal theory for the thefts is because he's just a huge dick. I have yet to manage to kill him before he gets away, so now I just switch to a crappy weapon and keep my pap'd one on reserve.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think the gun base theory is correct.

I think it's just the butterfly effect and you're trying to tie things together, for the wrong reason. Yes, there is a reason they are shaped like that, ergonomics. There's a reason why guns have triggers, and grips. It makes them easy to use.

Maybe he is out of parts, but if thats the case how does he have the parts for the weaponized part? Doesn't make sense he can't acquire pistol grips but he can make high powered compressed air cannons, and electromagnetic weapons from the spare parts he does have

The Pentagon thief's identity is Dr. Clarke. He was heavily involved in weapons projects and research in the Wunderwaffe program. You meet him on the same mission where you can find the Thundergun and you can hear GKNOVA6 transmissions. He also knew about the numbers. Connections coming together? ;)

You see, the thing about that is....

His appearance in the mission "Numbers"...1968

The Date of the events of "FIVE"...October/November 1963 (Kennedy is still alive, and the airport chat in the war room has the last report in October).

I've seen the thread on the Clark=Thief theory, but there's just this one dilemma that makes think it's false.