what do we want in Ascension?

Leightonater

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i want a big facility in Germany with HEAVY rain and a new PaP that lets you upgrade 3 times (Richtofen's x10 Blaster Pistol? idk Ray Gun doesn't fit in there to me) and a more or less LMG ray gun to use along with the return of a few guns from WaW nuthin big (wunderwaffe, MG42, Thompson, etc.) and maybe big enough to house 4-5 teleporters without bein to crowded (like 5) and that just about it

Basicly the same type of map as Der Riese, with rain, Thief (I like the challenge ;) ), no nova gas zombies, same type of linking and paying for teleporting as Der Riese, and split paths. More/Pro perks would be awesome (Juggernog pro anyone?). A set mystery box spawn would be nice to add, because I'm sick of it moving.

I loved Der Riese obviously, it was a good map. :D

what i hoped for in the black ops zombies was a powerup machine, u pay 1000 and it will give u a powerup, also better traps that we will actually use, not the stupid electric fence. something like the trap on shi no numa, the spinning thing that sends them flying. new wonder weapon i think there ill be a earth or fire weapon because

Ray gun= light

Wundawaffe= Electricity

Winters Howl= Water

Thunder Gun= Air

new gun maybe Fire or Earth, but i dont now how they are gonna make it earth if they were to do that. i guess fire. im now hoping my ideas will be in the new map pack if not. well treyarch should at least get ideas from the community. if not, they should at least put something new to zombies. :D

Maybe a flashback zombie map that involves the original creation of zombies to better explain the storyline, like playing as Maxis, Richtofen, Sam, and Peter? With WW2 guns and early Cold War guns?

This is one of the better ideas I've heard on this board. :lol:

Maybe instead of Sam we could get Porter. It would be funny to see him berate the regular Ray Gun when he gets it out of the Mystery Box, possibly talking about wanting to upgrade it.