New paper found near M16

Haddez

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"We have listed both - and Sarin. Be wary of the Doctor. His involvement should be minimized if

you want to make it out alive. We are unsure on how he arrived at this time and place. Do what

you must..."

Can you fill in the blank of the word that I have missed? I can't figure it out.

I know that sarin is a nerve agent developed by the germans in the 1930's. It interfers with the production and transmission of the enzyme cholinesterase, which normally allows muscles to relax after they have been contracted. Symptoms of sarin exposure are constriction of the pupils, as they are unable to relax, along with a runny nose, shortness of breath, and nausea. On one of the film rolls, it displays a pupil being normal and then dialated. Maybe this is demonstating the effect of sarin on a patient.

"We have listed both - and Sarin. Be wary of the Doctor. His involvement should be minimized if

you want to make it out alive. We are unsure on how he arrived at this time and place. Do what

you must..."

Can you fill in the blank of the word that I have missed? I can't figure it out.

I know that sarin is a nerve agent developed by the germans in the 1930's. It interfers with the production and transmission of the enzyme cholinesterase, which normally allows muscles to relax after they have been contracted. Symptoms of sarin exposure are constriction of the pupils, as they are unable to relax, along with a runny nose, shortness of breath, and nausea. On one of the film rolls, it displays a pupil being normal and then dialated. Maybe this is demonstating the effect of sarin on a patient.

i already posted a transcript with the message above lol... scroll up ha

"We have listed both Tabun and Sarin. Be wary of the Doctor. His involvement should be minimized if

you must..."

Sarin is a nerve agent developed by the germans in the 1938. It interfers with the production and transmission of the enzyme cholinesterase, which normally allows muscles to relax after they have been contracted. Symptoms of sarin exposure are constriction of the pupils, as they are unable to relax, along with a runny nose, shortness of breath, and nausea. On one of the film rolls, it displays a pupil being normal and then dialated. Maybe this is demonstating the effect of sarin on a patient.

Tabun is also a nerve agent that effects the mammal nervous system. It is not as poisonous as sarin but it can be used to infect water supplys, not just the air. Tabun was developed in 1936 by the Germans. Upon contact, it causes similar symptoms to sarin but more irritation to the eyes. This was later used to make arial bombs when combined with chlorobenzene (a colorless flammable liquid)

These are both in the G-series of nerve agents along with soman and cyclosarin. They were both developed in germany in the 30's and were used in warfare along with mustard gas and cyclosarin. Possibly, in the beginning, group 935 was just supposed to develop weapons which moved onto super soldiers that turned to zombies. That is all I could get on it really.

"We have listed both Tabun and Sarin. Be wary of the Doctor. His involvement should be minimized if

you must..."

Sarin is a nerve agent developed by the germans in the 1938. It interfers with the production and transmission of the enzyme cholinesterase, which normally allows muscles to relax after they have been contracted. Symptoms of sarin exposure are constriction of the pupils, as they are unable to relax, along with a runny nose, shortness of breath, and nausea. On one of the film rolls, it displays a pupil being normal and then dialated. Maybe this is demonstating the effect of sarin on a patient.

Tabun is also a nerve agent that effects the mammal nervous system. It is not as poisonous as sarin but it can be used to infect water supplys, not just the air. Tabun was developed in 1936 by the Germans. Upon contact, it causes similar symptoms to sarin but more irritation to the eyes. This was later used to make arial bombs when combined with chlorobenzene (a colorless flammable liquid)

These are both in the G-series of nerve agents along with soman and cyclosarin. They were both developed in germany in the 30's and were used in warfare along with mustard gas and cyclosarin. Possibly, in the beginning, group 935 was just supposed to develop weapons which moved onto super soldiers that turned to zombies. That is all I could get on it really.

you defiatly desreves sum brains for that

ps. welcome to codz

you must..."

you defiatly desreves sum brains for that

ps. welcome to codz

Thanks. :)

I forgot to add that the pictures are strains of the nerve agents. The one on the left is tabun and the one on the right is sarin. I couldn't find anything really signifigant that happened on the papers date though :facepalm:

this note sounds like it is from one russian scientist to another and may be suggesting that maxis is alive and that he teleported into the future even before tank, Nikolai, takeo and Richtophen.

I think in ascension we may be encountering maxis or more of his creations ( new zombies or monkeys)

this note sounds like it is from one russian scientist to another and may be suggesting that maxis is alive and that he teleported into the future even before tank, Nikolai, takeo and Richtophen.

I think in ascension we may be encountering maxis or more of his creations ( new zombies or monkeys)

If he is alive I have a feeling that he isn't human.

Thats what I was thinking but why would it be dated in 1975? If he is alive then he is not human because that would make him pretty old. Even though there are some pretty old scientists, but they didn't all get attacked by hell hounds in their younger years lol

The picture on the left is indeed Tabun.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... eletal.png

And the one on the right is Sarin.

I would post the pictures but they won't show up due to size.

I do agree with the tabun one, but take a look at this pic..

the sarin doesnt have the hexagon on the right, just 2 lines, what does this mean, does it even make a difference? btw, i had to edit that sarin pic to get it to mirror into the note one, does the orientation of anything mean anything either? probably over-anylizing but hey, o well lol

the sarin doesnt have the hexagon on the right, just 2 lines, what does this mean, does it even make a difference? btw, i had to edit that sarin pic to get it to mirror into the note one, does the orientation of anything mean anything either? probably over-anylizing but hey, o well lol

It may or may not make a difference. It won't get us anywhere, eitherway. Lol.

(pic deleted in quote to save space lol)

It may or may not make a difference. It won't get us anywhere, eitherway. Lol.

yeah, well, thats my specialty haha, random easter eggs that don't help further the story but just seem kind of cool

Still a nice find, though. If only we could find more notes like this.

There could be more scattered around the map, we just haven't found them yet. No matter how you look at it, Treyarch have done a much better job of hiding the secrets this time around. Surely there is at least one little thing we've missed out.

Wow- I bet Treyarch are reading this and trying so hard to resist telling us that it's making them almost explode.

Still a nice find, though. If only we could find more notes like this.

There could be more scattered around the map, we just haven't found them yet. No matter how you look at it, Treyarch have done a much better job of hiding the secrets this time around. Surely there is at least one little thing we've missed out.

Wow- I bet Treyarch are reading this and trying so hard to resist telling us that it's making them almost explode.

Or bursting out laughing because the things left are the easiest things to find. I wish I could No Clip. I would search every inch of Kino.