New paper found near M16

Haddez

When you're at the stage, open up the door near the M16. If you look through the cracks of two of the steps, forgetting which ones right now, there is a suitcase with a piece of paper on top of it. This is non-interactive, but I'm sure this has something to do with the back story of Zombies.

Sorry if anyone has seen this i just havnt found anyone with this posted

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

When you're at the stage, open up the door near the M16. If you look through the cracks of two of the steps, forgetting which ones right now, there is a suitcase with a piece of paper on top of it. This is non-interactive, but I'm sure this has something to do with the back story of Zombies.

Sorry if anyone has seen this i just havnt found anyone with this posted

get a variable zoom sniper and try and read it for us, then you receive [brains]

Here you go, full high res image of the paper!

Here is a better high contrast version:

transcript -

Industry Global Communications Service

Heading:

We have (?) listed both Tabun and Sarin. Be wary of it, Doctor. His involvment should be minimilized if you want to make it out alive. We (smudged, "are unsure", maybe?) on how he arrived ("in"?) this time and place. Do what you must... And then what I'm guessing is a model of 2 molecules.

Date: 23, Jan '75 TOK-100 647 -TKR- "GWO" "X"

FROM: "IHCOMFSOG" (?) "6" Originated by "IHCOMFSOG" (?) Produced by "IHCOMFSOG" (?)

TO: "FS KR" (?) Method: IGCS MAIL

INFO:

IHCOMFSOG - What is this? Something to do with SOG surely, but what is the IH and F (assuming COM means communication)...

FS KR - kraut comes to mind randomly lol, any insight?

Here you go, full high res image of the paper!

Here is a better high contrast version:

transcript -

Industry Global Communications Service

Heading:

We have (?) listed both Tabun and Sarin. Be wary of it, Doctor. His involvment should be minimilized if you want to make it out alive. We (smudged, "are unsure", maybe?) on how he arrived ("in"?) this time and place. Do what you must... And then what I'm guessing is a model of 2 molecules.

Date: 23, Jan '75 TOK-100 647 -TKR- "GWO" "X"

FROM: "IHCOMFSOG" (?) "6" Originated by "IHCOMFSOG" (?) Produced by "IHCOMFSOG" (?)

TO: "FS KR" (?) Method: IGCS MAIL

INFO:

IHCOMFSOG - What is this? Something to do with SOG surely, but what is the IH and F (assuming COM means communication)...

thave u thought that the one in the blank picture in that one room might be either Tabun or Sarin?

has anybody run it through the computer decoder?

Yep, I just tried it in the CIA and Dreamland servers... no results :(

transcript -

I think that actually says 'ER', not 'KR'. ER would obviously refer to Richtofen (though how he'd be alive in 1975 is a mystery considering we've seen him die on the iPod zombies tutorial), but what does FS mean? Could this be a new character or is it someone we already know and are just forgetting?

transcript -

I think that actually says 'ER', not 'KR'. ER would obviously refer to Richtofen (though how he'd be alive in 1975 is a mystery considering we've seen him die on the iPod zombies tutorial), but what does FS mean? Could this be a new character or is it someone we already know and are just forgetting?

Is the Ipod version Canon though?

transcript -

I dont think it is, i mean he turns into a zombie and you have to kill him dont you?

Hey! That picure looks like what we are learning in Biology. It looks like the nucleotides that make the DNA.

And, isn't there only one cipher on the terminal? I don't think that each server would have a different cipher. When ROppen was messaging VBush, I think, Peter's name was encoded with the standard cypher.

Another question, do the contents of the DreamLand server appear in the file dump?

transcript -

DON'T! OKAY?!? JUST F#$*ING DON'T! PLEASE.

Call of Duty has NEVER ONCE had an issue with canon and I see NO REASON WHATSOEVER to even mention the word in an uncertain way and open up such a can of worms. Look, I'm a Star Wars fan. Take it from me: YOU DO NOT WANT TO GET INTO A DISCUSSION ABOUT WHAT IS AND WHAT IS NOT CANON. IT JUST ISN'T WORTH IT.

Besides, I have an explanation: Time travel. Branching timelines. Alternate realities. And of course the fact that we still don't know how this is all going to end.