okay what the F&@k just happend

guerrrero25

Hi, how are you guys. Hopefully you guys are good enjoying perstigeing in black ops being at like 9th or 15th perstige (:

well guess what i was 13 perstige and i turned on my ps3 like any other normal day but today it gave me a message saying "you have been reset to level 1" and yea i was in level one so yea

NOW TELL ME WHY IN THE FUCK DID IT DEMOTE ME TO LEVEL ONE!!!!!

Please excuse my language but you if you where me you would be cursing your heart out

I spent a serious amount on black ops like sense day one than out of nowhere i get a cute little message saying i'm level one again

now you guys are probably going to tell me that

i cheated, bosted, had a bad emblem, or did something way for out to get demoted but what i did was do the exact same thing i do every day turn on my ps3 and play tdm thats it

Actually you can call me a legit freak why because every time i see a boob or penis swastika emblem i report it every single player in the lobby that i see with disgust like that i report because its childish and immature plus i don't want that kind of things around when i play with my family

so please codz answer my question and tell why the fuck that happend because i litteraly just put that game away and started playing MW2 because atleast in that game i dont get demoted for no apparent reason

i just want answers man.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never said you shouldn't be mad, but there is nothing we can do for you. You have to try an get yourself un-reset. But if you don't you can still get to 15th prestige and say that you actually got 28 prestiges. Not many people can say that. Treyarch doesn't reset/ban people for no reason, they obviously thought you did something wrong. If you actually did nothing wrong then you should be able to get it fixed.

Really so just because treyarch decided to put a button that says report a player and i want to report him i am the one who gets demoted for ACTUALLY helping stop these stupid sexual emblems like really, i believe they said if it's inappropriate you report it so i report yet i'm the one getting F%$k thats nice greay job treyarch, why have the damn thing in the first place.

thank you so much for your help i really appreciate it.